Chapter six: How dare you

Sana, Jihyo, Nayeon, Momo, Mina and Dahyun were sitting on the grass at the side of the school's field(just like these in anime XD) as they were dismissed from class because their teacher didn't come since he caught a cold and couldn't come. They were just chilling on the bench chatting and joking around then they would wave at students that greeted them.

Meanwhile Sana was busy staring at Mina because of what Tzuyu said yesterday.

'So she has a lover, and my baby's bestfriend on top of that. Why has she kept quiet since then?.... they've been dating for 1years and 5months for pete's sake! Well me too I have a secret lover so I can't blame her but I have a reason for that' -Sana thought.

-"Sana! Sana! SANA!" -Jihyo's loud voice took Sana out of her thoughts. She blinked two times then looked at her friends who were looking at her confused.

-"yes?" -She asked with a little smile and Momo looked at her closely.

-"We asked you if you wanted to come to the mall later with us but you were busy staring at Mina!" -She said and Sana immediatly chuckled nervously while looking at them one by one.

-"staring at Mina? Me? No... I was just spacing out!" -She said nervously while Mina was looking at her with a  knowing smile.

'I guess Tzuyu told her already, so they tell each other everything... geez they are so cute' -Mina thought and covered her face while blushing because of 'Satzu'.

Meanwhile Dahyun was watching Mina with a raised brown then looked at Sana who was acting nervously and something came up her mind. She pointed at the two girls with mouth agape and stuttered.

-"d-don't.... tell me... y-you two are secret lovers!!" -Dahyun said and Sana gently slapped her hand.

-"no! We aren't... why would you think like that?" -Sana shook her head.

-"because you were staring at Mina and she just blushed after that!" -Dahyun said and Sana and Mina looked at each other for a moment.

-"and now you are staring at each other. Hummm look suspicious!" -Dahyun said while pursing her eyes and Mina chuckled.

-"I blushed because I was thinking about something cute and why would I love Sana while I already have a girlfriend!" -Mina said and everyone went silent for a moment and their expression gradually changed into shock.

-"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???" -Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo all yelled and Mina covered her ears then looked at them with a frown.

-"no need to scream" -Mina sighed and Jihyo and Nayeon was quick to hold her hands.

-"who is the girl? Since when, how, where? Does she treats you right? You have to introduce her to us!!" -they said at the same times and Mina chuckled while nodding.

-"Yeah, I was planning to introduce her to you anyways, this week-end if you can. And her name is Son Chaeyoung, she treats me right and we met each other in a cafe during vacations, we only started talking then she confessed to me and I accepted since I felt the same way" -Mina explained and they all awed.

-"awwwwww that's sweet, right Sana? Sana?" -Dahyun said then turned to Sana but She was busy staring at somewhere else. Dahyun turned to where she was looking at and she was watching the students from other class enter the field with the P.E teacher. -"Oh that's class B-2, they have P.E today?"

-"Apparently yes" -Jihyo nodded then looked at Sana. -"You seem not really shocked by the new of Mina dating someone we don't know yet. Minatozaki"

-"Do I have to be shocked? If she dates someone that's good.... I am really happy for her because she found the one she loves" -Sana turned toward them and smiled.