Chapter 28: Parasite

-"You look traumatized"

-"I don't wanna talk about it" - Tzuyu tiredly and grumply said as she walked with Chaeyoung to the ground where everybody is gathered.

They arrived over a minute ago and Tzuyu almost immediately went to Chaeyoung when their bus stopped. That was by far the longest trip ever. Which was only a four hours trip.

Tzuyu was a bit distracted from her misery when she entered the court with all the students around her. Wow, this school sure is rich thought. It had a wide inside court that can fill everybody in it and the building were tall. It really looked like their school but just on the coutryside but this one just a bit smaller. How were they going to fit there for tonight?

Everything looked like it was classrooms and not a hotel room.

-"Mina told me that we would have other two roomates with us. They disposed two pair of bunk beds" -Chaeyoung said as if reading into Tzuyu's mind.

-"But Sana told me there would only be just you and me"

-"Yup!! There will be just the two of us! We are on an odd number sooooo like us two we got the small room but we will only be jist the two of us"

-"Ah right, make sense" - Tzuyu shrugged and looked at everybody. They were all busy chatting that it became loud in the court, it was obvious they were all excited for this. But all they were gonna do was to study and work tho

So I will explain: Each year the school organizes an educational outing to harden the students and give them a kind of experience of rural life.  Every day they will have to get up early and sleep early under the supervision of the teachers who have accompanied them.  But during this week where they will have to stay, small groups will be formed and each group will be assigned to tasks of all kinds, the first day will consist of cleaning the big building, some will take care of the exterior and some of the inside.

After everything finished, they get all afternoon and evening free until dinner and a group will be assigned of cooking and another one for cleaning after everyone.

-"They have a very fun way of education but also very weird" -Chaeyoung giggled.

-"Yeah. Unlike my school back in Taiwan this one is cool. I am glad I got here"

Back when Tzuyu was still working in that rich school in Taiwan, everything there was just suffocating, the rules, all those spoiled brats who show off every single day about the latest expensive stuff and the pression of the studies and parents. It was almost like hell, a child couldn't ever live their childhood... They were raised to be immediately these arrogant future businessmen and women.

This school was refreshing and had that stuff that made it a bit special. Tzuyu liked it here even though she didn't really talk with anyone all years spending here... She was just at peace here.

But now that she thinks about it, this must also be because of the Minatozaki's participation in the school. They wouldn't choose this for their daughter for nothing, Tzuyu have seen the way they raised Sana and this school perfectly fit the same way they did raise her.

-"I shouldn't say cringe stuff like this but I guess I was meant to come here" - Tzuyu smiled widely with only her girlfriend in mind.

............................

Sana was lost in mind.

She wondered how everybody was doing. She can't believe she was stuck here doing a lot of boring stuff while they all get to have fun out there.

But well this is part of being the heiress of the Minatozaki's, she is an only child after all. Now she wondered why didn't her parents make more kids, after all, I am sure they love doing that just likd how their daughter do. You know what she is saying.... But whatever, she doesn't wanna think about her parents that way but STILL. She is an only child...