Chapter 27: Champ Libre

Tzuyu was at home. Peacefully scrolling on her phone as she was lazily laying on her bed. It's Sunday and she had already done the chores, her homeworks and she already even finished packing her stuffs for tomorrow's school trip.

Yes, it was tomorrow. Thankfully Tzuyu already know that she was going to be paired up with Chaeyoung in the same room. Thanks to her sweet girlfriend who Tzuyu is taking on pity right now. Why?

Well yesterday Sana called her saying that finally she will have to go with the freshmen and sophomore students since there was something she had to take care of (according to her Dad) but after negotiating with him, he let her stay there for only one day and join her own classmates after.

Still Sana was so upset, she stayed at Tzuyu for three days until Saturday because she also had to pack her things. Sometimes Tzuyu really can tell, Sana was still a spoiled brat but she isn't a bad kind of spoiled brat, she isn't arrogant and mean.

Anyways.... Tzuyu sighed and went offline as there was no one with who she can talk to anyways. Chaeyoung is offline too, surely busy with her own girlfriend and Jeongyeon... Well Jeongyeon is... Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu placed her phone on the bedside table and then finally decided to stand up and cook herself something. But as she was about to go out, her phone rang. Tzuyu went back beside her bed and looked at the caller. A small smile crept on her fave when she saw Sana's ID.

-"Hey you"

-"Hey baby"

-"wassup?" - Tzuyu asked as she went to the kitchen and turned the phone into speaker so she could talk to her girlfriend while making herself dinner.

-"Nothing. Just wanted to call you, I miss you and I will miss you tomorrow"

-"It's only for one day. It's not the end of the world Sana" - Tzuyu playfully rolled her eyes and bend down to see what she got in her fridge.

-"Well! It is for me!! Well thankfully you've got Chaeyoung as your roommate"

-"Thankfully yes. It'd be super awkward either way with someone I don't know"

-"Yes and I would never leave other bitches with you alone in a single room anyways" - Sana jokingly said and Tzuyu chuckled. There goes her incredibly possessive girlfriend but she knew for a fact Sana was only joking.

-"You are insane" -Tzuyu joked and she could picture Sana pouting right now which made Tzuyu smile widder. Her squirrel of a girlfriend is way too cute to handle sometimes especially when she pouts.

-"Yeah yeah, you are dating that insane girl may I remind you

-"Well I think I should go see a therapist"

-"You so mean!!!"

-"Haha sorry baby, I love you"

-"I love you too..."

They stayed quiet for a while, only the sound of the boiling oil that Tzuyu put on the fire was heard but it wasn't one awkward silence. Nothing was ever truly awkward between them. Everything seemed natural and not forced.

-"Aaaaah baby! I will miss you so much tomorrow. I won't be able to text you too bc I will surely be busy"

-"It is okayy. Work well! We will surely do some activities too anyways at the camp"

-"Surely! Have fun baby! I gotta gooo. I am going to try and help my mom with dinner"

-"Don't burn the kitchen!!" -Tzuyu laughed and She heard Sana mumbling stuff behind the phone which made her laugh.