Chapter 26: Before The Trip

A/N: WOW, left this out forrrr sooo long. I almost forgot. Well now I gotta finish it. A bit ofa summary if you forgot. -----> Audrey is a bitch who tried to get into Sana and Tzuyu's mind but fortunately love always win lol. Anyways, we left off on Audrey seeing the school trip poster and she had decided that she won't give up yet. The audacity, I can't... I love her. She is dumb.
ANYWAYS!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-"A school trip? Just at the beginning of the semestre? I thought we would wait for atleast in the middle to have one" -Tzuyu said as she was sitting down on floor looking up at Sana who was standing next to her and leaning back on the wall.

They were at the library, somewhere discreet and where no one usually pass by since it was far in the corner. One of their favorite spot, especially Sana who can do whatever she wants there.

-"Well that's the direction's decision! I don't know too but I am here today to tell you that we won't be able to spend more time at school now since I was assigned to help the teachers with the preparations. It sucks... Can't they do it themselves?" - Sana pouted and let herself fall against the wall and next to Tzuyu who smiled.

-"You are our star students after all" - Tzuyu patted her head and Sana pouted even more before putting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, the younger didn't stop patting her head tho. They stayed like that for a short moment before Tzuyu slightly laughed.

-"Why are you laughing?" -Sana looked up at her and Tzuyu shook her head.

-"I just thought of our last school trip" - Tzuyu put her head on Sana's and sighed.-"You were such pain a nuisance!"

Sana playfully rolled her eyes and giggled too. She remembers, it was shortly when the two just officially dated that it happened...

Since Sana and Tzuyu weren't in the same class and neither in the same grade (Tzuyu being lower). They were apart during the trip.

Freshmen and sophmore students went to a different place than Junior and Senior students. The two first grades went to places that were closer to school(local historic sites) while second and third grades were literally going to the coast to visit the shrines or other touristic places. And it was usually a three days and two nights sleep for first grades while the rest were permitted to stay for a week.

So it was really impossible for the two to meet but Sana made the impossible possible.

She sneakily volunteered to assist the teachers of first grades during the three days (which earned her more praises from them) but all she wanted was to spend time with Tzuyu who was sort of bothered by the whole situation but just let it go seeing how determined Sana was.

And in the end, Sana missed her trip to go with the freshmen and sophomore students for three days before going back to her own assigned trip.

-"Your influence in this school is incredible. How did the headmaster even agreed to that?" - Tzuyu smiled and Sana shrugged.

-"I have a charm!" - Sana joked and Tzuyu nodded.

-"You do" - Tzuyu agreed before sneaking her arm around Sana's waist. They stayed like that for a moment before the bell rang again, announcing third period. Sana groaned and looked at Tzuyu who looked back at her.

-"We gotta go" - Tzuyu said and Sana smirked and Tzuyu already knew what that smile meant.

-"Or... We could stay here and enjoy our moment!" - Sana kissed her ear and Tzuyu shook her head.

-"No, I can't miss class and don't you have something to do? I thought you had a meeting with the student councils now" - Tzuyu narrowed her eyes and Sana's smile cracked.