chapter fourteen: Chou Tzuyu

NOTES : First of all I would like to apologize xD. I had an important exam coming up which explain why I restrained myself from updating and it just ended yesterday so I'll be able to update more often. Which mean once or twice (xD) a week, Fellow gays, now let's see why Tzuyu is the way she is,Enjoy.

............

The ride back home was calm, Sana this time drove carefully and slowly on the road as they were listenning to a song played on the stereo. La vie en rose to be exact which gave a very romantic vibe to the whole ride home, despite the fact that Tzuyu just finished chassing Sana all over the place for making fun of her in public.

Sana was driving as Tzuyu looked out the window, she watched the moon shine with the stars in the sky, it was beautiful and gave a a warming feeling within her, she slowly slid her hand out the window to feel the breeze brush past her fingers and a small smile plastered on her face. Sana took a moment to observe her and a soft smile made its way on her face, she cleared her troath which earned Tzuyu's attention.

-"Look I am still mad at you for what you did earlier but it was hot so I am giving you a second chance" -Sana smirked.

-"Oh? What if I don't want it?" -Tzuyu looked back at Sana with that grin that made Sana remember Daddy Tzu was still there and didn't give place to the shy one yet. Sana is not saying that Tzuyu has double personnalities but it's just crazy to her how she acts so different in normal time to when she is on bed or in the mood to tease Sana back. But heck, Sana isn't complaining at all.

-"I don't know, I guess you'll have to deal with a mad girlfriend for the rest of the week?" -Sana shrugged and took a quick look at Tzuyu befoee looking back at the road.

-"That would be a shame but I like to see it when you look frustrated and I know you'll bed in the end" -Tzuyu smirked and Sana bit her lower lips.

God help her but Sana loves this woman.

This woman right there who looks like a deer but is a tiger inside, maybe that was also one of the reason to why she fell deeper inlove. Hell, Sana didn't imagine Tzuyu was this type of person! The first time she saw her, of course she thought she was the type to be cold and distant but she is soft, caring and... daring.

Tzuyu is the perfect lover. She is making you feel like the most important person on the world the day but can litteraly switch to a bold and mischevious person once the sun goes down, Sana experienced it much later to when they had their first time.

Because their first time was kind of special... (A/N: I'll maybe put it on Bonus chapters)

-"hey do you remember our first time?"

And just like that Daddy Tzu disappeared, giving way to the easily flustrated one. Tzuyu blushed slightly and looked out again.

-"why are you changing the subject so fast?" -Tzuyu mumbled.

-"why are you flustrated all of sudden?" -Sana chuckled and Tzuyu sighed.

-"don't even remind me of that night" -Tzuyu covered her eyes the blush still on her face.

-"hey, you were sooo cute" -Sana giggled and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

-"I looked stupid. I was such a nervous werk" -Tzuyu laughed slightly and Sana gave her shoulder a pat.

-"But it made me happy that I was your first time and I never questionned it before but was I your first girlfriend?" -Sana asked with a slight hope.

-"You are my first time but not my first girlfriend.... atleast I think" -Tzuyu answered in a low voice and Sana's shoulder dropped but she didn't miss what Tzuyu just said.