BONUS CHAPTER #5: Benefits of having Minatozaki Sana as a girlfriend by Tzuyu

Tzuyu was in the living room of her home. She was laying flat on it as she was staring at the ceiling while in deep thought. She thought about her life, since she had nothing to do while waiting for Sana to come by like she told by messages early this morning, but Sana seemed like she was taking her sweet time so Tzuyu just stayed there, doing nothing.

But as she thought and thought and thought... something came up her mind. She wondered what was all the good thing about dating Sana so far...they are together for almost a whole year now and Tzuyu felt the happiest but she still wondered, what was really the benefits of dating a Minatozaki? So she started go count inside her head all the thing she saw and experienced with Sana so far...

Benefits #1: She is rich

The Minatozakis could probably buy someone's soul if they wanted to.

Their wealth is like crazy and Tzuyu know what she is talking about because she comes from a rich family herself but she decided to abandon that behind, being rich or whatever doesn't really matter to her, as long as she can just live in peace.

But since her girlfriend really can afford anything, Tzuyu gets pretty spoiled. If she see something she likes in mall for example while being with Sana, her girlfriend will just say something like 'You like it? Fine I'll buy it for you, no need to say no, oh it's only 5600000 WON no big deal, there I bought it. Enjoy'.

And She would even take no as an answer when she get stubborn about spoiling Tzuyu and they had already discussed about it. Tzuyu doesn't want Sana to buy her a lot of expensive as it seemed unfair because Tzuyu couldn't afford so much to spoil Sana so they came to an agreement but it happen that from time to time, Sana would still buy her things just go make her happy.

Benefits #2: Sana got a special talent

Her girlfriend had that talent in her. The talent of making anyone comfortable with her, even if it was just by smiling. And all of that because Sana is very understanding and kind, she never push anyone to do things if it isn't necessary and she just give people their space if they wanted to. She wasn't a difficult person and also gery open minded to anything and Tzuyu really liked that about her.

Sana made her feel safe. She was like home to Tzuyu, a home in which she can find comfort, Yes, that's how great just being with Sana is.

Benefits #3: Sana has great personnality

Like Tzuyu mentionned before. Sana is kind but she is also humble and very self-less. She cares more about others than herself and she respect people who deserved to be respected (as how Sana would put it).

Tzuyu remember that one time they were on a date in town. They were in a mall and Sana saw a lady with his baby caring lots of bag with her, she didn't think twice and just helped the lady carry her stuffs toward her car (of course Tzuyu helped too after seeing Sana doing it). And on the same date, Sana also helped a blind man cross the road as no else did.

That day, Tzuyu never felt so proud of having Sana as her girlfriend. The girl was just so sweet and so helpful to others.

And also recently, Tzuyu just discovered Sana was donating supplies to an association that helped people's in needs in Japan.

Sana was truly an angel and Tzuyu was lucky to date her.

Benefits #4: she is just fun to hang out with

Sana is a cool girlfriend. Tzuyu can just do many fun things with her like...

Sometimes they would play fight and its not like they were really fighting but they would just pin each other around the living room trying to get away from one another or smacking the other gently with a pillow while laughing and screaming. Or just them tickling the other until they were out of breath...