Chapter thirteen : the date

(A/N: A long ass chapter to apologize for the long waited update)

People glanced at the pair as they passed by, either smiling at their cuteness or frowning at their... weirdness. And just by that Tzuyu felt very VERY embarrassed and uncomfortable under their gaze. Firstly she was an introvert so this is something really awkward for her but her dang girlfriend seemed to not notice it at all, for the only reason that she is an extrovert, Tzuyu's total opposite.

-"Sana please...." -Tzuyu frowned as she blushed because of the situation.

-"Sana? what happened to Querida?" -Sana pouted.

-"THIS is really not the moment to call you that, there's a mood for that!!!" -Tzuyu argued, her blush reaching her ears when a little boy pointed at them while giggling. It wasn't the bad type of laugh but a cute one since he wanted to do the same 'thing' as the girls did. Tzuyu sighed and looked up at Sana. -"why do I have to do this again?"

-"Because you lost to our game!" -sana winked.

-"yeah, now I just want to throw you to the shark over there" -Tzuyu groaned.

-"OW RUDE! I am your girlfriend!" -Sana pouted and Tzuyu shook her head.

-"yeah you ARE my Girlfriend, so I am not supposed to carry you on my shoulder like a 5 years old kid!!!" -Tzuyu whined and Sana laughed before slowly patting her head.

-"but I am your baby right? You should treat me like your lil' princess and spoil me~~~ I'm Chewy's wittwe pwincess" -Sana said the last few words in her baby voice and Tzuyu frowned deeply at that.

-"yeah, no thanks. You are already spoiled enough" -Tzuyu shook her head.

-"tch.... atleast I tried but yeah, you are the baby one so Mommy is going to spoil you alright?~~~" -Sana shrugged and kissed the top of Tzuyu's head while slowly massaging her now super red ears.

-"there you are again with your pervert personnality" -Tzuyu sighed tiredly.

-"why? Don't you like it? Being Mommy's little girl? Hum? You like it right? Because Mommy feed you so well everyday!! But Mommy is also soooo happy to have her baby because her baby gives her so much pleasure---"

-"okay!! That's it, if you continue I'll drop you off my shoulder!!!" -Tzuyu panickedly said which only made Sana smirk before it turned into a snort.

-"you are so easy to tease" -Sana giggled.

Yes, Sana was on her shoulders, due to a bet they made and that Sana suspiciously won. Yes, the great clumsy Sana won over a game.

-"This is embarrassing, why did I even agree to this" -Tzuyu mumbled as she continued walking ahead of her, looking for the exit, and still getting everyone's attention.

-"just hold on, only for five more minutes" -Sana smirked and Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her girlfriend. -"But isn't this great? you are working on your social skills, getting everyone's attention without fainting!"

-"This isn't really how I should work it on. It's a miracle I didn't faint to be honest" -Tzuyu grumped and Sana laughed before tapping her head gently.

-"okay maybe that's enough~~"

Tzuyu sighed in relief and kneeled down slowly before letting Sana jump off her shoulder. Sana quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek before smiling widely which only made Tzuyu have a bad feeling about whatever is going to happen next.

Sana is dangerous sometimes.

Yes, her Girlfriend is dangerous sometimes. Sometimes? Most of the times, yes. Tzuyu will never know when this girl will jump at her but then again... who is she to complain? She also like this side of her.