Chapter eight: Bestie bitches

Tzuyu arrived home as she just came back from school and she was exhausted, thankully it was Friday so there was no school tomorrow. She immediatly went to her room and took off her socks and shoes then flopped on the bed. She stayed like that for like few minutes before standing up again to change her clothes and go down to prepare her dinner.

Tzuyu had been living alone since she was 17 because of some problems she had with her family, she decided to fly here in korea and study here instead as her family are in Taiwan. She doesn't especially miss them since she is kinda used of being alone and now she has a wonderful girlfriend that keeps her company everytime she needs someone so nothing's really bad.

As Tzuyu went to the kitchen after she changed herself into comfortable clothes, her phone rang inside her pocket so she picked it up without looking at the ID while she took some ingredients from the fridge for her dinner.

-"Oh Chaeyoung!" -Tzuyu said when she heard her bestfriend's voice from the other line. -"tomorrow?...Yeah I don't really have anything to do....hum! Sure, we can meet up and it's been so long since I last saw Jeongyeon unnie so I want to see her too and my girlfriend? Sure... I'll bring her with me, and I also have something important to tell you. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye! Yeah You are the best Chaeyoung!!"

Tzuyu hung up then put the ingredients on the table before dialing someone's number again.

-"Hey Sana-yah, it's me... haha, yeah your favorite baby, are you free tomorrow?... Okay then... I'll pick you up at 10, I want you to meet my bestfriends, yeah... You know Chaeyoung, your bestfriend's girlfriend of course. Hum. I'll call you again later before I go to sleep! I gotta make dinner, talk to you later. I love you!" -Then she hung up, she looked at her phone with a small smile then put it aside and took the apron on the side before starting whatever she is about to cook.

-"I have to tell Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon about the secret thing in school with Sana and so Chaeyoung's girlfriend Mina won't find out about it, I am pretty sure Chaeyoung haven't told her yet because Mina doesn't seem to know, and knowing my clueless and air-headed bestfriend... she isn't even thinking of telling it to Mina" -Tzuyu thought and sighed. -"but why do I feel something's bad is about to come? Maybe I should prepare, we never know..."

......................

-"Oh Good morning Tzuyu!" -Sana's Mother greeted Tzuyu as Tzuyu entered the Minatozaki's house. It's Mrs.Minatozaki who openned the door because Sana wasn't done yet.

-"Good morning Ma'am!" -Tzuyu greeted politely while bowing and Mrs.Minatozaki folded her arms while looking at Tzuyu with a brown raised.

-"Ma'am?" -She asked and Tzuyu let out a small laugh.

-"I'm sorry. I meant Mom!" -Tzuyu said and Mrs.Minatozaki smiled widely.

-"I like that better! Sana is almost done, you can go upstair or just wait in the living room!"

-"I'll go upstairs! Thank you and sorry for the intrusion!"

-"Oh Tzuyu! You know very well this is already your home so feel comfortable! Tell me when you'll go, I'll be in the kitchen!"

-"yes ma'am... I mean mother!" -Tzuyu bowed then went upstairs where Sana's room is.

She knocked twice on the door first before entering and saw Sana still doing her makeup. She cleared her throath to get her attention and Sana turned around as she was putting lipstick on.

-"you are here already! Sorry baby... I'll finish this quickly then we can go!" -Sana said with a huge smile then looked back at the mirror infront of her. Tzuyu didn't say anything and just walked toward her then stood next to her.