Chapter 30: Slowly [M]

Sana's pov

I can't wait to see Tzuyu. Honestly, all those paperworks gave me headaches and I can't believe that once I am going to graduate, I am going to start learning how to do all of that fully. Just thinking about it makes me exhausted.

Anyways, I am infront of the door of room 11 which is my room that I share with Mina! And as soon as I got in, I saw the love of my life!!! Yeah cringe but she is the love of my life!

And I can see she has been waiting eagerly because as soon I came in, I was welcomed by her arms. I hugged her back and slowly put down thr bag I was holding with our food in it.

-"I missed you a lot today"

-"why? Did something happen?" - I gently caressed her back and kissed her chin. Damn girl is too tall.

-"Nothing..." -Tzuyu slowly rubbed her cheek on my head like a cat and I giggled because of that. - "how many time do we get until someone show up here?"

-"about thirty minutes. Why?" - I asked as I looked at her and was surprised to see her pupils turn darker. I didn't even have time to say anything, I was met with a pair of lips kissing mine.

Who am I to complain? I kissed back immediately. She took a step further and i hit the wall as she continued kissing me deeper and deeper, I was almost left breathless. Tzuyu broke the kiss and didn't waste a time to go down my neck and bite it slightly, earning a moan out of me.

-"w-what is it with you today? I barely even sat down" -I tried to argue but of course I want this. Tzuyu didn't answer, instead she went up to my ears and gently sucked on it making me weak. Okay, I am down for it fully.

And then she whispered something into my ear.

-"This will be quick promise. Thankfully you are wearing a dress today"

I smiled a bit and let her do the rest. Her hands went to my waist and down until it was down the skirt as she slowly and gently rubbed my skin. I was already on fire at this point, her going slowly yet I can feel her desire is so hot to me.

-"what are you waiting for, I thought you were going to make it quick" -I whispered in her ear and that was it. I completely dug my own grave. Tzuyu turned me around so I faced the wall and she put her hands on my waist to lift ut a bit up so now I am tiptoeing.

This is new.

Tzuyu sucked on the back of my neck as she unzipped the back of my dress and let it slide off my body to the ground. Now I am left with only my underwear, I shivered a bit at the sudden cold but Tzuyu warm hand made me forget about it, her hands were on my stomach and slowly went up my chest. The tip of her fingers went beneath my bra and I moaned when she began to play with my nipples.

I can feel her smiling behind me and then she kissed her way down to my back. Her hands traveled down my stomach too until she was kneeling down behind me, I couldn't see her, I want to see her but this position doesn't allow me to. I was about to turn around but I moaned OUT LOUD When I felt her tongue on my still clothed intimate part and her hand gripping on my legs.

This is... Oh my god...

I don't even know what to say anymore...

Sana moaned loudly as Tzuyu kept her head down there, appreciating the moment she oh so longed for, she really didn't waste a time to go down there.

-"Hummm" -Tzuyu moaned as she felt Sana getting wetter by seconds so she decided to not tease her no more, she backed off and let Sana's underwear slip down her legs too. Tzuyu was welcomed with a great sight, her girlfriend was dripping wet and she was proud of herself for that.