Chapter 29: This Isn't That Much Of A Sweet Story

Tzuyu suddenly woke up to the sound of a bell.

She almost fell off the bed because it was loud as fuck and same goes to Chaeyoung who she... Literally fell down.

It was the bell of the school?? Tzuyu looked out the windows and regretted as soon as she heard Jeongyeon's annoying voice on a mircophone outside. She was even surprised she woke up before them in a jogging attire.

-"Wake up everyone!!! Our shedule starts today!!! Everyone please gather up at the court after taking your baths!! You will be given an hour so everybody must be at the court at 6am sharp!"

Tzuyu looked at her phone clock. It is currently 5am...wow...so this is a military camp now.

-" Is it always like this?" - Chaeyoung asked half asleep on the floor.

-"Guess so" -Tzuyu shrugged as she heard students on the hallway already going to the bathrooms.

About the bathrooms, it is a commune one bug enough for twenty persons atleast and of course boys and girls are separated far far away.

But the idea of showering with the others didn't please Tzuyu that much but guess she needed to follow thru.

-"Wake up Chaeyoung, I don't wanna get a too long line" -Tzuyu kicked her sleeping friend.

-"It is okay, the girls bathroom is big enough for twenty persons and we will get a special pass anyways"

-"How so?" - Tzuyu raised an eyebrown.

...................

-"Where is your girlfriend Minari" -Jihyo narrowed her eyes at Mina who just smiled and shrugged as she too was waiting for her girlfriend.

-"I am here!!! Sorry!! I almost went back to sleep but thanks to Tzuyu we are here!!" - Chaeyoung laughed awkwardly followed by quiet Tzuyu wondering what was going on.

-"U late bro!!! Hey Tzu!" - Dahyun waved at her. They were all there, Mina, Jihyo, Momo, Nayeon and Dahyun gathered infront of the girls bathroom while people were making a line.

-"Let's go!" - Jihyo leaded the way and immediately entered as she opened the key to the bathroom and entered first before anyone else.

-"I WOULD KILL TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL BODY!!!"

-"NO GIRL!!! GIVE THEM SOME RESPECT!!!"

Tzuyu soon understood quickly and she was both surprised and very much confused. Sana's friends were given first access to the bathroom and they were allowed to be just by themselves before anyone else can enter. What kind of privilege is this?? Okay it was kinda unfair for the others but so useful at the same times.

-"Great!!" -the others immediately began to strip off their clothes and put them on the lockers just infront of themas Tzuyu was still astonished by how cool it was to be THIS popular, you get special treatment.

-"Tzuyu! You joining us?" -Chaeyoung said so Tzuyu snapped out of itbut then she regretted it as she saw nude body everywhere. She instantly blushed and looked away.

-"Yeah go on I will join you guys immediately" -Tzuyu bowed.

-"Don't be shy Tzuyu! We are happy to let Chaeyoung's only friend benefits of these special treatment we get from time to time!" -Nayeon patted her shoulder gently and this time Tzuyu looked up because she could see everything when Nayeon came closer to her.

-"I think she is just shy because she is not used to see some boobs" - Momo joked and Jihyo punched her.

-"Let the innocent kid alone!"