Chapter one: I like me better

-"wait a-...." -I tried to speak but got interrupted when a pair of lips pressed against mine as she inserted her tongue inside my mouth making it impossible to talk. A moan escaped my mouth when she started sucking on my tongue. This is so good but we need to stop... We are at school, anyone can see us.

-"Sana wait" -I said as I pushed her away, she looked at me with those seductive eyes of hers making it hard for me to say anything. I glupped then sighed. -"We can't do this here"

-"Why? I don't see any problem at all, we are in an empty and dark hallway of the school which no one usually pass by" -She said as she was pinning me on the wall, both hands on my hips, she is smaller than me so she was looking up at my eyes then at my lips but I stopped her immediatly when she tried to kiss me again.

-"I said stop! Maybe this is maybe an empty hallway but someone might really pass by and see us!"

She sighed cutely then hugged me, wrapping her arms around my waist. She hide her head on the crook of my neck while smelling my perfum then sighed again.

-"I just don't understand why we have to hide from the others. We can just tell them we are dating and that's it. Fuck the judmental brats" -She said and I chuckled before hugging her back.

-"You know I am not as strong as you when it comes to dealing with brats. In fact I don't like talking with anyone at all, no wonder why I am a loner and if they know that you the most popular girl of this school is dating me, the loner then they'll surelly go after me. I really don't have time to deal with that as of now"

She pulled off a little and looked at me with a pout which I kissed away. She hugged me again, tighter this time making me smile.

-"It's unfair but for you I will wait, i'll wait until you are ready" -She said and kissed my neck. -"Because I love you too"

I kissed her forehead then her cheek before leaning in a little and put my head on her shoulder.

-"I love you too"

(...)

She left the empty hallway first while waving at me, I waved back and she gave me a flying kiss which made me smile. I playfully took it and placed it on my heart making her chuckle then she turned around and left for real leaving me here alone. I have to waait a little longer before going out so people won't be suspicious.

You maybe wonder when did this start?

Well...

It happened during my first year of highschool. I just transfered here and didn't have any friends and I didn't really planned to make one, like I said I am a loner, I don't like talking to people, I believe they are just a bunch of fake dumb teenagers. I was happy by being alone on my corner, not minding anyones bussiness... not until...

FLASHBACK

-"dude!!!! Did you watch the new movie? It was CRAZY!!"

-"I haven't... I'll watch this week"

-"haha... Boys and action movies again"

Tzuyu sighed as she tried to ignore them as best as she can. Everyone are gossiping or doing some stupid things inside the classroom because their teacher is absent and it just gave headache to Tzuyu who don't really like noises. She just sighed and looked out the window, admiring the view outside, well there's were only buildings, houses and cars so it wasn't really mesmerizing. She grumbled but her attention averted to the front of the class when everyone especially the boys started to whistle. Tzuyu watched the person on the front who seemed to not really care about the whistle, she was just smiling at them. The one and only Minatozaki Sana ladies and gentleman.