☾ chapter 2

A week later

I had settled into the new environment. Made a couple of temporary friends and broke a few hearts. I would say that my relationship with people aren't exactly the best.

I strolled along the corridor and came upon a familiar shadow. I peeked into seniors class and saw a boy with his flat head buried deep inside his arms. He looked oddly familiar so I slowly approached him.

I knocked continuously on his desk earning no response. I raised my hand about to pat his head gently until he groaned loudly. He looked me dead in eyes and then his facial expression softened.

I stared back shocked and confused. I had a million questions in my head. Why was it him?

It was Mark motherfucking Lee. It was the Mark Lee. My childhood crush, Mark Lee.

My heart started beating fast. Faster than my legs when I'm running.

"OH MY GOD JAERIN IS THAT YOU?"

"Well n-nah. M-mark you grew so much." I stuttered. I literally facepalmed myself in my mind. Why am I even stuttering. Someone please save me from humiliation.

"JAERINNNNN~ I missed you so much!" He drowned me in his arms.

I missed his scent and his unconditional love.

As I stared into his brightly-lit orbs, I fell into a trance. He trapped me in his eyes like a prison cell. And of course I was not complaining about it.

There was a slight moment he realised I was staring deeply into his eyes and his orbs darkened. His sparkling eyes were replaced with darkness and sadness. And his beaming smile replaced with a frown.

"Mark? What's wrong? Are you feeling good?" I threw questions at him praying he'd answer. But he didn't.

"Nothing Jaerin. It's nothing. I don't want to tell you something you don't know about yet."He frowned. I miss the cheerful Mark from 5 minutes ago.

"What do you mean? Something I don't know... Mark what are you talking about?"

"You might find out by the end of the week earliest. I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you. But it's fine anyways because you'll find out eventually."

"Mark, what the fuck? Get your phat ass back here right now" I yelled as he walked away, his head dragging onto the floor.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Sorry that this chapter was hella short
I'm just getting second hand embarrassment from my own chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😩