☾ chapter 26

D - 5

The blaring sound of my alarm pierced my ears and immediately made me shoot open my eyes. I quickly turned off my alarm before I become deaf. I could feel a heavy arm still wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled as I could still smell his scent on me but something felt off. I could feel my sleeve was soaked with his tears and I wasn't sure why. I slowly lifted my hand and softly wiped away his tears so he wouldn't wake up, before removing his arm from my waist and quickly making my way to the bathroom and taking a shower.

When I left the bathroom he was still sleeping and the clock struck 07:30 am. I hurriedly walked over to the side of the bed and moved his hair from poking his eyes before continuously poking his chubby cheeks. He groaned at the uncomfortable feeling so quickly grabbed my wrist so I wouldn't continue. He pulled me onto the bed to my surprise and wrapped his arms around me.

"Where did you go? Are you planning to run away again because I'm not going to let that happen twice," his morning voice was groggy yet sounded so alluring.

"I went to the bathroom. And no, I'm not going to run away again," I said, emphasising the 'not' in order to put him to relief, "Get up, we're going to be late."

"Can't we just stay home today, I don't wanna see that bitch," he said, followed my my laughter.

"We have to gooo, let's beat that bitch up. Get your lazy ass up and go in the shower," my body was already pulsating.

He gave me a questionable smile and then lightly pushed me off to go and have a shower. Using my free time I quickly got ready. I looked through my wardrobe and found a green low-cut cropped top so I paired them with a black mini skirt and chains whilst searching for a pair of shoes. Finally after a good 5 whole minutes I put on my combat boots and quickly curled my hair and applied makeup.

The clock currently struck 07:50 am and I was already waiting in the living room for Haechan to get ready and boy was he taking his sweet time. We had 5 minutes left to leave the house or we would be hella late.

Haechan looked normal as always with his all black outfit once again. "Why'd you take so long?" I asked.

"Sorry I have to look good for a good fight," he smirked, knowing that today would be full of excitement and surprise.

We had already arrived to school but luckily we made it in before the gates closed. As we walked through the corridors I noticed Sooyoung approaching us and waddling like a penguin towards Haechan. I shot him a glare to sort out 'his bitch' but he just glanced at me and turned back to her. Oh my fucking god this hoe.

Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Haechan's neck and whipped her head to look at me, whilst smirking and biting her bottom crusty lip. Haechan's arm just stood by his side whilst looking at me like 'help please. get this bitch off'. His tongue poked the inside of his cheek as her face started to get closer and closer to his.

She puckered her lips and leaned in for a kiss as I watched in disgust. What the fuck is she doing? Haechan turned his head away and lightly pushed her off, "I told you to fuck off so why the fuck are you still pestering me?" He shouted at her.

She seemed to have not got the message and wrapped her arms around his neck once again and leaned closer to his ear, "You told me you loved me. Did you replace me with this bitch?" She screamed, pointing at me with her filthy fingers.