☾ chapter 5

<time skip>

After driving for another 10 minutes, I arrived at my destination. I parked my car and stared at the building that towered over me. It was an abandoned building that didn't look like it has been touched in years. I double checked to see if i had put the right location into the gps.

It was right.

I took in a deep breath and gulped as I took baby steps towards the building. In front of me stood a large wooden door and a bell that stared into my soul. I pressed the bell reluctantly and waited for someone to open the door.

A few seconds later a brown-haired boy opened the door, and to my surprise it was Jaemin.

"Jaemin? What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York. Didn't you say you were busy helping dad with his business?" I repeatedly threw questions at him, not allowing him to say a word.

He sighed and pursed his lips.

"Jaerin... Come inside, there's something you need to know." he spoke softly. Tears at the brim of his eyes as he tried to not let them fall.

I followed him inside to a dimly lit corridor with doors at every corners. As my eyes wondered around they set at a familiar figure. "Jaerin. Come here." Jaemin spoke softly as I snapped out of my thoughts.

I stood in a large room where there sat 7 boys. "Guys, this is my sister Jaerin. Introduce yourself." They were all seated wide-eyed with their mouths dropped. "Hi, my name is Taeyong and I am the leader of NCT," he smiled.

NCT? That gang... shit they're really- Why am I even here and why is Jaemin here?

They all slowly started introducing themselves and I'm really bad at remembering names but I eventually got them after 5 minutes of them repeating their names.

1 hours later

Jaemin has told me that my life was in danger the moment I saw what had happened in the alleyway. I suddenly remembered that I had dropped my ID there too.

Fuck- I'm going to die now. I internally face palmed myself in frustration and told Jaemin. He knew this was coming. The enemy gang was after me now. I will the the target. Just like every mafia book there is, I'm in a hell of a lot of danger. They know what I look like and worst of all they know what school I attend and where I live.

"Jaerin, for now you're not safe so you're going to stay here in the meanwhile and learn how to protect yourself. Training will start when Taeyong thinks you're ready. Be careful, okay?" Jaemin spoke with worry and i had to agree.

I am fucked...
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Hella short chapter. Honestly idk where I'm going with it but hey who cares.
Anyways HAPPY RENJUN DAY 🥳