☾ chapter 10

<time skip>

Jaerin's POV

I opened my eyes, a cool breeze hitting my face and a fresh scent entering my system. My eyes fluttered closed as I inhaled a sweet scent. The clock struck 6:00 am so I got out of bed and walked over to the bedside table and saw a note that said:

ɪᴍ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs. ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

I stood wide-eyed as countless thoughts ran through my mind. Who left the note? Who is it?

I ran out of the room in search of Jaemin. I tumbled across a boy who stood in the far corridor.

"Yo, where's Jaemin?" I questioned, patiently waiting for an answer.

"He went out for a bit. He'll be back in a few hours," he replied smiling.

"Okay. Who are you by the way, I'm not sure if I remember you introducing yourself" I asked, returning the smile.

His face dropped its happy emotions replacing it with a sad smile, his lips pressed into a thin line. "I'm Donghyuck but you can call me Haechan" he spoke.

"Ah okay, nice to meet you"

"Yeh... nice to meet you too. If you need anything here's my number: XXXXX XXXXXX" he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it, as if he's been waiting to give it to me.

I nodded and took the note into my hand and placed it in my pocket. He smiled goofily and ran away whilst a red tint was visible on his face. He's hella embarrassed. I thought to myself. Cute.

I reached over for my phone and put Haechan's details into the contacts as I laid my head on my pillow.

Haechan

Hey 👋 it's me Jaerin

Oh- hi...it's Haechan

Yeh I know... haha I'm kinda bored

Oh okay

Let's do something then 😆

Well I'm kinda busy rn so maybe later?

Ugh fine nvm then I'll just find something to do by myself then
Bye then 😐

Erm... bye 👋
Seen 7:36pm

I slid my phone under my pillows and sighed. Why am I always left alone?

Donghyuck's POV

Woah I didn't expect Jaerin to text me so early, let alone her being bored. I'm going to make sure she remembers me even if I'm on edge.

My mind came to a halt as I suddenly remembered lying to her. Oh shit. I'm actually not busy but I was too cowardly to tell her I was available. Always.

I laid on my bed, head buried in the pillow, legs shaking as I screamed into my pillow.

A few minutes after screaming I heard a distant knocking on the door. My head lifted from the pillow and scanned the room. I heard distant groaning, my eyes widened as I jumped out of bed and ripped open the door. On the floor laid a crouched down girl whose hair covered her face.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked concerned.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Heyy guys :)) how do you guys like the storyline so far?