☾ chapter 30 pt.2

Ayo dudes idk what went wrong but there's pt.2 at the bottom now
_________________________________

Pt.2

I was happy that we managed to kill a few of the members yet Wooyoung was on the loose and he was the main person to kill. However the only thing that ran through my mind at that moment was Jaemin. He was badly injured from the impact of the gunshot in his lower abdomen.

We couldn't take him to the hospital or his identity would be revealed and the police would arrest him right there and then. I didn't want the only family I had left to leave me with my father that suffocated me throughout the years, and my step mother who tried to fend for me but was too weak to do so.

We ran back to the base and immediate called for Kun and Taeil to take care of him in the base's hospitality room. I sat outside on to the floor as I waited for them to stop the bleeding and stitch him bcak up since he had lost a lot of blood.

My eyes were threatening to close before I heard light footsteps approaching from afar. The moment I lifted my head slightly, my eyes travelled slowly up their figures and landed on their face. Of course it was Haechan standing nonchalantly across me, giving me a small smile and then joining me on the floor.

A tear escaped from the corner of my eyes and the moment he realised that i would be crying all night, he wiped the tear across my face with his thumb and pulled me into a warm embrace.

In his arms I felt safe and secured. "Jaerin." he muttered. I hummed in response because my voice was too weak to function as normal.

"Let's go and get some sleep, huh?" his voice was calming, almost putting me into a trance.

"Huh? No I can't, Jaemin will be waiting for me," my voice cracked as my body shuddered from the pain that my heart felt.

"Jaemin will be here when we wake up. I don't think he'll be happy to know that you rarely got sleep because of him," the thing is, Haechan was right but I was too stubborn to admit it. I wanted to wait for Jaemin's discharge so I know that he's alive and well.

"Kun and Taeil are the best doctors on the team so there's nothing to worry about. They've worked here for a very long time and have treated many wounds. Jaemin's is just like any other and they'll do their best to keep him alive and well," it was as though he was able to read my mind and tell me exactly what I needed to here. I nodded in response and leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt his body immediately tense as his breath hitched.

"Let's go then, I'm tired," my voice managed to speak out before returning to the comfortable silence once again, "Don't be shy, Hyuck. It's not like it's anything new," I chucked, looking over at his face and realising that he was blushing.

"cute" I muttered under my breath before his lips coming into contact with my forehead.

"Ofc course I'm cute. What did you expect? I'm Lee Donghyuck!" he announced, his cheeks were a light pink colour and his tanned skin contrasted well.

On the way out of the base and to the dorms, frequent gunshots were heard. My eyesight was blurred and my body fell to the ground. I heard screams around me but there was no sound of his.

The moment I thought I could finally go home and cuddle with Hyuck through the night and wake up and then Jaemin would automatically be awake the next day was all ruined.

All that buzzed around my ears were gunshots, screams and shouts. I couldn't hear Haechan and neither could I see him.

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist before being forcefully carried somewhere. I could barely make out the audio and speech that was around me but I knew for a fact that it wasn't Haechan that carried me to where I am now.

"Is that her?" a voice whispered. My head ached from the impact of the fall yet I wasn't expecting it to be this painful.

"Yes, sir. She's the one that I've known," a familiar voice replied.

"Very well then." that's all I heard before passing out in a place which somewhat felt like a car. I may or may not be in danger once again.

I am fucked again. But am I surprise? No.

A few hours had passed as the light of day burned my skin and forced me to squint my eyes in order to prevent the beaming light from blinding me.

The area around me felt soft but the scent of the room I was in was not the same as mine in my room. I swear to god everyone has an obsession with me and I'm not loving it.

I heard the door creak open, a small figure entering and closing the door behind him. In his hands he held a plate filled with scrumptious foods. Although I had been fed really well in the NCT base, this food seemed almost as though I was a rich person.

I looked up at the figure that held the plate tightly in his hold before furrowing my eyebrows. I didn't think I'd meet a familiar figure. Honestly I don't know why they would bring me here, thinking I was in danger but I honestly missed them.

They used to play with me when I was younger. Whenever my father would have an important meeting with him clients, the children of his clients would play with me, the man standing I felt don't of me being one of them.

"How are you, Jaerin? Long time no see," spoke Kevin. He honestly grew up really fast and his height has finally shot up since our last meeting.

"Kevin! I'm good how are you, bestie? Where are the others?" I shouted. My eyes glistened, knowing that one of my childhood best friends were finally reunited with me.

"They're downstairs. Come downstairs after you freshen up. I've left some clothes in the bathroom by the sink," I nodded and grinned. I was so excited to meet them after so long and I had so many questions for them.

How they were? Why am I here? Where is Haechan? What happened to NCT? Is my father up to anything?

It's going to be fun getting to know them once again.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

AYO DUDES IDK WHAT HAPPENED WITH WATTPAD BUT THEY RLLY ANNOYED ME