☾ chapter 15

<time skip>
Donghyuck's POV

The air was very awkward around me and Jaerin. I've never felt this way with anyone before. She reminded me of my childhood, us spending countless days together before I stopped seeing her. Her recollection of our memories were not found. As if they've been torn apart.

Jaerin didn't come out of her room all day. I couldn't face her after that day. It's as if I don't live as part of her good memories anymore. She saw everything happen before her eyes. The whole Juyeon situation. The way she looked at him was similar to the way she looked at me before. The way her eyes started to his sudden movements. The way they both looked at each other, with endearments.

It's been a few days and I can't believe what Taeyong has done with Juyeon. It's obviously not something good. Taeyong can't stand those to hurt his close friends and family. Jaerin was like a sister to him. Despite knowing her for just over a week, they've gotten closer.

Jaerin's POV

I've been thinking lately. A lot actually. I've been thinking about my last moments with Haechan and the awkwardness surrounding that situation yet also about Juyeon, the person that almos saved me from my abusive father. Although I don't know if my father paid him to find my location and report back to him or if Juyeon genuinely just found me lurking in another person's bedroom.

My head rested on the soft pillows I once shared with Haechan. The warmth engulfing me as my tiredness took over my body.

I made my way to the kitchen for a midnight snack. I rummaged through the fridge yet couldn't find the specific snacks my stomach craved. My mind flashed and I felt a migraine reaching my head. I held onto my head with both hands as I found the nearest table to lean my head on. The pain was unbearable but I managed to keep the pain in.

Jaemin's POV

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, seeing Jaerin's small body towering over the table. I slowly walked over to her, slowly rubbing her back in circles with my hand.

I hear faint footsteps approaching the kitchen. My head whipped around to see a boy. His head was thrown onto my chest as his sleepy eyes seeped through his skin. The dark eye bags were almost visible. He slowly lifted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

He watched Jaerin's lifeless body lay on the table, her head held in her palms as her migraines increase by the second.

He rushed over to her. His once sleepy body switching to a concerned one. His eyes shot open and lifted her, pushing me out of his way. "Move!"he spoke, utter concern held in his eyes.

I hope she's okay...
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Sorry guys...this was a kinda shit chapter
I have a few things going on at the moment but I'll try and update.

Anyways HAPPY JENO DAY 🥰🥳🎂