☾ chapter 7

tw

Jaerin's POV

My asleep mind was occupied with useless thoughts about my past. Nightmares went in and out of my head but there was one that bothered me.

"TURN OFF YOUR PHONE NOW BEFORE I SNATCH IT OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND OUT OF THE WINDOW!" his voice resonated around the room as tears streamed down my delicate face, messing with my intricate features. My body shook in fear as the hatred for this man overtook me.

He threw a hard punch against my face and held my silky brown hair in his fist aggressively whilst consistently knocking me in and out of consciousness. He slapped my bruised features with his rough hands until i could feel no more. My body became numb to the pain as I heard my hair separating from my scalp.

My trembling hands instantly held onto my head whilst they shuddered from the pain. My eyes slowly closed and my breathing slowed down. The last thing I saw was a concerned person peering over my head.

I instantly sat up with a headache swarming around my head. Tears gathered on the edge of my eyes. My breathing quickening as I gasped for air. I felt as though I was being strangled. Tears gushed out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks as sighed and laid back in the warm blanket.

Donghyuck's POV

I cautiously made my way downstairs to the kitchen to question the boys about who was staying in my room. Before I reached the last step a hand dragged me to a room. It was rather dark and I couldn't distinguish who it could be. The lights eventually lit up and I came face to face with 22 of my members.

"My sister is in danger and we need to help her. Have you seen her sleeping lifeless on the bed whilst having nightmares everyday?" Jaemin declared, his tone strong as anticipation spread across the room. All the members had concern in their eyes while I stood there clueless.

"Jaemin?" I asked nervously.

"Hm?" He questioned as he glanced at me with droopy eyes.

"Is your sister the one sleeping in my room?" I waited patiently for an answer.

"Yeah... she got caught up in some shit and her life could potentially be in danger." He sighed, muttering the last few words.

I could tell he was gravely worried for her and her future. She was buried deep in some shit, both in the past and the present and possibly the future too. 

After a few more minutes discussing the future of Jaemin's sister, I decided go up to my room to wake her. She had slept for far too long and she might be getting hungry.

I made my way down the corridor to my room, slowly turning the knob to hear her subtle snores that filled the room.

I waddled over to the bedside and kneeled, tucking her hair behind her ears. My hands stopped and the hair fell back onto her face. My breath hitched as I saw Jaerin.

Jaerin is Jaemin's sister? How could I not realise? (A/N yeh how did he not realise tho🤦🏻‍♀️)

The tranquility of the room is something I would probably never be getting back if she remembers me. I exhaled deeply, frustrated that I had to wake her up.

My hand outstretched towards her shoulder as I gently shook her, trying to gain her attention. "Jaerin, wake up you need to eat" I whispered, trying not to alarm her. I repeated myself until I hear her groaning. Maybe she's still tired.

I cautiously got off the floor and dusted myself as I made way for the door, slowly opening it and leaving.

Jaerin's POV

I heard someone walk into my room quietly. My ears on high alert in case something occurs. Footsteps approaches the bedside as they kneeled down. They slowly reached out for my hair and tucked it behind my ears careful not to wake me up.

As their hands were nearing my ears, they instantly let go of my hands as they gasped loudly. Who is this person? He can't know I'm awake right now... Embarassing. My eyes immediately shut tightly, thinking I was in danger.

Their hands suddenly reached towards my shoulder as they gently shook my body. "Jaerin, wake up and eat" they whispered as their warm breath hit my frosty ears.

How does he know my name?

They consistently repeated themselves until I groaned. Their voice was engraved in my mind and I didn't want to listen anymore. Seconds later I heard the figure's footsteps leave the room and the room was quiet once again as visions of my nightmare haunted me in the darkness of the room.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Hey guysss 👋 hope you have a good day :)