☾ chapter 18

It's already been 2 months since Jaerin met NCT. She fit it but there was something that she really missed. School and her friends.

She wasn't sure when she'd return and catch up.

<time skip>
Jaerin's POV

The bright light of the sun shone over face, blinding me before I could open my eyes. I covered my eyes with arm squinting intensely as I groaned in annoyance.

I could hear footsteps approaching me; I shot my eyes open and to my relic it was Taeyong.

"Why are you sleeping here?"he questioned.

"Oh. Donghyuck's sleeping in my bed," I smiled.

"We need to talk about some things so go and have a shower and eat breakfast, then come and find me in my room. I left some food on the table so make sure to eat it before it gets too cold," he left the room as I nodded understandingly.

One hand was by my side whilst the other blocked the sunlight from my face. I laid on my back as the warm heat hit my face.

I eventually got up after laying for an extra 15 minutes. I tiptoed into the room whilst Haechan faces the door, soft snores leaving his mouth.

I dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up. I was falling asleep whilst brushing my teeth, my eyes slowly fluttering open and close. When I finished brushing my teeth I slowly opened the door, Haechan was still asleep.

I smiled and went to the kitchen. Quietly turning the knob of the door and walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cold, ice water to satisfy my hydration.

I saw the food that Taeyong made laid out on the table, waiting to satisfy my hunger. My stomach growled in anger so I immediately sat down and tucked in. Taeyong really reminded me of my mum. I miss her a lot.

After filling my stomach I patted my stomach in satisfaction and walked around the dorm searching for Taeyong.

I wonder what he's going to say to me. Am I in trouble or is it something important or scary.

I found a room with the sign 'leader' in bold, presuming it's Taeyong's, I knocked waiting for a reply.

"Come in" he spoke. My heart palpitated and my stomach turned from the nervousness I felt.

"Sit down" he patted the side of his bed.

I nodded.

"So erm...what would you like to tell me?" my heart beat faster and faster as every word that left my mouth seemed like gibberish.

"So... I called you to tell you that from tomorrow you'll be going back to school." He started.

My face lit up from the excitement but I had to contain my feelings.

"Don't worry about anything, you won't be in trouble. I'm sending Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Renjun and Jeno back to school too so you won't be lonely."he continued. I sighed knowing what was to come next.

"You must stay with at least one of them at all times. And make sure you're never in a situation where it's dangerous." I fucking knew it. I won't be getting away from anyone for a long time.

"Worse case scenario, you'll get defence lessons from Jaehyun," my mouth dropped in disbelief.

"Okay sure whatever you say then, it's not like I can say no can I?"

"No!" I sighed in disbelief.

"You can go now, you have to go shopping and buy clothes for school tomorrow unless you wanna go loookg like that" he moved his finger up and down pointing at my severed clothing.