☾ chapter 33

"Hi there, Sweetheart. Long time no see. Did you miss me?" my father spoke up. I scoffed and glared at him.

"Wow it seems that you've gotten a lot tough so let's see how tough you'll still be after I tell you that the entirety of your life has been a lie," everyone around the room lifted their eyebrows. He may or may not just be delaying and buying time for himself yet his words were so intriguing that I almost fell for his words.

"Go ahead and spit it out before your death arrives," Jaemin raised his voice, I've never seen him so worked up about a situation including our father since Jaemin used to adore him.

"Fine but I have a request," he smirked.

Damn he is up to no good

"Shoot" spoke Haechan, his curiosity was getting the best of him but he couldn't show that he was weak in front of my father otherwise my father could destroy him within the click of a finger.

"I would like Jaerin to take over my company and leave NCT," he requested.

"Oh no. That won't be happening. After all those kidnappings that you had planned and the distress that you made your daughter go through is atrocious and I will not condone to this type of behaviour," Taeyong spoke firmly, with confidence and power in his voice.

"Let me finish what I was saying," they all nodded and allowed him to continue.

"So...this information that I'll providing to you right now, may or may not shock you to the core," we ushered him to continue, "Jaerin. First of all, you are not my biological daughter. I kidnapped you when you were 2 as part of a revenge scheme but when I night you home, I realised that Jaemin loved you like a sister and I felt bad for it all. I know that you'll probably never forgive me for what I've done to you and Jaemin but this is the least I could do before your fellow boyfriend here kills me. That's why I want you to take over our mafia."

His mouth came to an utter pause. Nothing spilled out of his mouth other than heavy breathing from the lack of oxygen due to the metal bars and rope, tightly wrapped around his pale neck.

I sighed and voiced out my concerns, "Dad, I don't want to take over your company. I want to stay with NCT since they make me feel at home, they are my friends and family. However, I'm glad you told me that I wasn't your biological daughter since you would've never had the chance to tell me if it wasn't now."

I grabbed the gun out of Jaehyun's hand and aimed it at my father's throat. He pursed his lips and let out a sigh before slowly nodding his head, awaiting for his upcoming death. The thoughts running inside of me reminded me of the childhood that I had, I didn't have an ordinary childhood and neither was it thrilling in any kind of way. Yet I did have happy days where I'd sit down and talk my my mother and father about my issues not knowing that they'd use it against me. Overall my gut feeling told me to end all that right here right now.

I took one deep breath and pressed on the trigger. His head bounced back and turned to side, giving everyone the perfect view of his bloodied neck.

It was a lot to take in from the fact that I was kidnapped to Jaemin not being my biological brother, having to take over a mafia's company and so on and so forth. I had an sudden hit of headaches and dizziness, engulfing my mind within seconds.

This might be a symptom of killing someone.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, absorbing the acts that unfolded before my eyes. I opened my eyes and they met with deep brown orbs, staring deeply into mine, almost hypnotic. I looked around frantically, seeing the plain white walls surround me once again, bringing relief onto my shoulders.

"You're finally awake. Move up and make me some space, it's freezing out here," I giggled as I shuffled along to create space for him.

He embraced the warmth, a hum leaving from the entrance of his mouth, "you've made it warm for me, thanks," his hands reached out to my waist, slowly bringing me closer into his embrace, his arms securely wrapped around around my waist as mine rested on his chest.

The warm bedsheets fluttered my eyes shut until the last thing I heard was "I love you, Jaerin. Would you like to marry me?" The words rolled off his tongue ever so smoothly, a small smile painted on my face as I nodded.

"She said yes," he whispered, I felt him smiling as he held me tighter as though I was going to slip from his hands once again.

-the end-

____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

THAT'S A WRAP.

It finally ended...this book has some emotional string attached to me. Since it's my first book I don't rlly expect it so be that great and I had fat writers block for a month-

Hope you guys enjoyed it ;)