☾ chapter 25

D - 6

I could hear my alarm blaring in my ears, my ears almost bleeding due to the harsh sound waves. I looked at the time, my eyes squinting because of the bright light that my screen illuminated. The time read 07:15 am. I turned off the alarm to get some extra minutes of sleep. It only felt like a few seconds of closing my eyes until Haechan aggressively walked into my room and walked over to the bed.

I felt one side of the bed dip but I don't think much of it because I was so tired. I could feel his hot breath hitting my neck, noticing that as every second passed  the closer he got. "GET UP BITCH IT'S ALMOST 08:00 AM!" He screeched into my ears, the resonance of his voice abruptly made me sit up in shock.

I rubbed my eyes until I could see a metallic colour blur my view. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance as I frowned at him. His smile slowly transformed into a small smirk. He bit down on his bright pink lips, trying to suppress his laughter that is soon to outburst.

I laid in bed, staring at the plain belong for a couple of seconds until I felt his hand reach my face to move the hairs that covered my eyes. I turned my head to face him as I saw his eyes filled with love, his hands playing with my hair that rested on both of my shoulders.

The time showed 08:15 am and we were bound to be late for school if we're just chilling in my bed. I slowly moved my right leg to the side, hanging off the bed before my left leg followed along. I slipped out of bed and tried to go to the toilet before my body would betray me.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before returning to the room to pick my clothes. To my surprise Haechan was still there. In my room. On my bed. On his phone. "Yo hyuck, get the fuck out so I can change," my voice had so little strength because my eyes were still tired from the night before.

"I don't mind staying and watching you get dressed," a huge grin across his face. I tried to push him out, using all the strength in my arms but I was weak as it was so it didn't work. Before I managed to push him all the way out of my room he quickly switched his position, turning his body abruptly and gripped my waist.

Both of his hands were snaked around my waist, holding on tightly as I almost lost my balance. My hands were tightly gripped around his shoulders to keep balance. "Hurry up, princess. We're going to be late," he left a small peck on the crown of my head before leaving the room.

I quickly shut the door, my cheeks tinted a rouge red colour. I could feel the air around me rise in temperature; I opened the windows allowing the cool breeze to brush against my hot skin.

I quickly put on a white mini skirt along with an dark blue argyle jumper and an oversized leather jacket matched with a pair of combat boots and fishnets to complete the look. I quickly applied my makeup and I was out of the door.

We were walking to school. Today Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, Jeno and Jisung went to school early to fill out an application form for a club so I ended up walking to school with Haechan.

The silence was loud and clear, the air was filled with awkwardness and the only form of sound was breathing. I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh scent of the air because it had just rained before we left.

Before we reached the gate, my peripheral vision showed that Haechan was moving closer to me. His head tilted to the side and lowered to reach my ear level. "You look hot, I don't share my things princess. Watch out," emphasising the 'my'. I could sense a hint of jealousy as we approached the school gates, meaning that the cheers were getting louder and louder because of what I was currently wearing.

We walked along the hallway and into our classroom. All the boys turned their heads as I walked into the classroom looking badass, looking for my seat.