☾ chapter 4

<time skip>

I walked around the school wondering what Mark was talking about. I couldn't seem to get it out of my head. Also that boy from earlier... he seems to know something but i don't know how he's related to anything. I must've known him before but I can't grasp the memories before April.

I nibbled on the bread I had bought earlier from the cafeteria. With every step I took, the more stressed out I became. All I had to do was wait for the end of the week. Maybe eventually I'd remember the missing parts of my memories and find out whatever everyone is hiding from me by the end of the week.

<time skip>

My classes had finished for the day and the sky darkened really quickly. I made my way out of school as my thoughts engulfed me. The pressure from school and home was weighing down on me but I tried hard to brush it off.

As I walked down the pitch-black alleyway, I heard quiet cries of help and gunshots. My eyes widened as I saw a group of 5 rather young boys huddled around and injured man. I couldn't see their faces clearly but I could hear them muttering to each other. I threw my hand across my mouth as my breath hitched. A tear slid down my delicate face and my muffled cries bought attention to them.

They quickly whipped their heads around to see my fragile body leaned up against the wall. My legs ran towards my house as my ID slipped out of my pockets and onto the cold hard floor. I hadn't realised until I got home. I panicked as I searched my pockets and school bag for my ID.

Ugh! My dumbass dropped it whilst I was running of course. After 15 minutes to searched for my ID I decided to take a quick shower and go to sleep.

I got into the shower and heard someone taking soft steps across my room. My heart beat increased as I slowly turned off the shower and dried myself off. I swiftly dressed myself into fresh clothing as I grabbed my mighty mop from the bathroom.

I sneakily peeked from the crack of my bathroom door as I saw a tall man dressed in black pacing around my room. He looked through my drawers and bags then moved onto my wardrobes and bed. My angrily pulled his hair in frustration and left my room making way for my dads office.

A message was sent to my phone and I reluctantly opened it:

Jaerin you're in danger. Make sure you leave your room via the bedroom window. Get a few clothes and make sure NO ONE sees you leave. I need you to come to this place: neo headquarters - Jae

Jae? Who the fuck is Jae? Is it Jaemin or someone else?

I quickly grabbed a few things I may need and made my way to my window. I took a deep breath and inhaled the cold air from outside as it hit my face. I clutched firmly onto the bag that held my belongings  with my left had. And I held my car keys and phone with my right hand that sweat.

I steadily made it to my window and climbed down. Sweat ran down my forehead and palms as my tears flooded my cheeks. I opened the back seat and threw my things inside. Hurriedly opening my door as I saw that same man that was previously scrutinised my belongings running towards me.

I quickly started the car and drove off. I continuously drove on the same path for 15 minutes until I felt safe enough. I pulled the car over to 7/11 and tiredly dragged my feet to the where the drinks were stored. I reached for the red bull and slouched over to the counter as my mind was occupied. I grabbed some spare change and paid for some snacks and my drink.

As I left the store I felt as though I was being watched. I quickly ran towards my car and put the address into the gps. I've never heard of a place called neo headquarters. But it seemed rather close.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Sorry guys for the short chapter but I rlly didn't know where I was going with this. But hey... I updated