☾ chapter 14

Juyeon's POV

" What should I do with you, huh?" spoke Taeyong, leaning closer and closer to my ear as his husky voice resonated.

I gulped as I knew that I wouldn't be leaving this place alive. I've already fucked up by forcefully entering so meet Jaerin and also seeking help from my members.

Taeyong laughed hysterically as he stepped back facing me. He turned his head to the side as he smirked. "You shouldn't have done that, right?"

I nodded as guilt ran through my veins and panic ran up my spine. The hairs on my arms and legs stood up immediately in fear.

Taeyong turned around, his back facing me as he made a quick phone call.

"Get here in 5! I have something special in mind for him" Taeyong stated. The person on the other side of that call agreed immediately.

I could hear footsteps approaching. The crept nearer and near by the second. My head was resting on my chest, falling in and out of sleep. I knew that today was the last of my days and there were no more to come. My memories of the last few days replayed in my mind.

<flashback>

"I want you to find Jaerin. When you find her, don't kill her straight away. Bring her here and we'll teach her a lesson about running away from me."

"Yes Sir, I'll find her as soon as possible."

"When you bring her back I'm going to sell her as a prostitution in the local market" his voice was emotionless. Almost as though he has Alexithymia. "If she's unable to be sold I'll beat her and then force her to marry Wooyoung."

"Wooyoung?"

"Yes! Wooyoung" a smirk was painted on his face, no remorse whatsoever.

<present>

I gulped as a single tear ran down my face.

Johnny entered the room and looked at me the same way Jaerin's father talked about her. Emotionless. Remorseless. Last moments before Johnny approached me and knocked me out.

<time skip>

I could hear distant muttering. Omg I'm still alive? I slowly opened my eyes, the bright lights illuminating the scenery around me. I felt around my surroundings, feeling nothing but wet clumpy mud. I rubbed my eyes as the mud decorated my face, stinging every inch of my body it was applied to.

I saw Taeyong and Johnny standing before me. "Oh, so you decide to finally wake up?" Taeyong said.

"Oh we have plans for you. If you didn't take so long we could've started the party earlier." said Johnny, almost mimicking Taeyong's strong tone.

A small smile appeared on my face, my life flashing before my eyes, a single tear leaving my eye to fall onto my mud covered lap.

I was tied to a wooden boat. Uncomfortable was one word to describe it. The rope wrapped around my arms and legs to prevent any movement. I struggled to breathe as the rope tightens by the minute, almost suffocating me.

Trigger warning ⚠️

Taeyong stepped forward, stripping me off my clothes, leaving me only in underwear as Johnny laughed hysterically. A tint of red blush lingered on my face. Taeyong smirked. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Taeyong walked over to Johnny as he reached out for a tweezer. Johnny happily handed it to him, looking at me straight in the eyes, almost engulfing me. Taeyong walked over to where I struggled and started to pick on my skin.

Slowly peeling my skin in satisfaction whilst giggling. A wide smile was plastered on his distraught face. He started picking the skin on my arms, blood slowly flowing out of my body.

After he was completed picking off my skin he squeezed a lemon onto my bare skin. It stung through, leaving marks all over. Johnny admired the pain I was receiving, standing with his body leaned up against a tree, arms crossed.

The lemon juices made me flinch continuously, every last drop on the surface of my skin. After Taeyong finished with his part, he winked at Johnny, signalling what will happen next.

Johnny grabbed a carton of milk and a large bottle of honey. He forcefully fed me the honey whilst occasionally throwing milk into my mouth. After 2 hours of continuously force feeding me honey and milk I vomited all over my lap.

"That's disgusting. You should learn to keep clean" said Johnny, while Taeyong joined him hysterically laughing.

I felt like an object. It wasn't the first time I as treated this way. It should've been normal by now but I couldn't get used to the same treatment as an animal.

Taeyong poured honey and milk over my picked skin. Attracting all sorts of insects. They ate and bred within my exposed flesh, the torture was immense. After hours of my wailing and unheard cries I felt someone reach for my hopeless body.

Hope? No

It was just Taeyong. Ready to stuff me in a big straw bag. Dehydration and starvation slowly killing me. It's been almost a day since I've been out here dying in a forest.

<time skip>

It's been a long time since I've been out here. I don't know if it's been hours or days. I'm trapped in a straw bag that emits no lights.

It's darkness all day and all night. All day everyday it's darkness. My hunger is starting to grow stronger and stronger as my body weakly drains away.

A few hours later I could feel someone meddling with the bag. Shuffling around, trying to force it open. Eventually right when I was on the verge of death, I saw light flashing before my eyes.

Am I in heaven?

I forced my eyes open and right before my eyes stood  Mark. Mark Lee.

He sighed in relief and I giggled in pain. He shook his head in an upset manner, I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Ayo dude, do you know how long it took for me to find you?"

I had no energy remaining but managed to reply by shaking my head.

"It doesn't matter. Anyways I found you my friend"
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

I was originally gna kill off Juyeon but last minutes change up 😁 Anyways...Mark is back in the story 😏