☾ chapter 9

<time skip>

Haechan aggressively gripped the man by the collar and proceeded to drag him into a room right at the end of the corridor.

The door of the room was made of pure metal, bars keeping it in place and an identification scanner on the side. (A/N an identification scanner?? Okay idk what it's rlly called- 😩😩but anyways...)

Donghyuck's POV

I threw him across the room and faintly heard the cracking of a bone. The man groaned as he clutched his ankles in pain. I casually walked up to him and bent my knees to reach his eye level. I tilted my head as a smirk formed on my lips.

Yuta walked in and bought a chair with him, swinging it side to side as he drew nearer. His footsteps stopped as he slammed the chair in the middle of the room before escorting himself out. (A/N dayum chill bro)

Taeyong then entered the room and assisted me in putting the man on the chair and cuffing his hands to the arms of the chair, rope tightly wrapped around his ankles to his neck.

I ripped the mask off of his face, and the face that was once hidden behind the mask was replaced with a familiar face. Choi San? Ateez? What do they have against us? I questioned myself, falling deep into my thoughts.

After hours of forcing San to speak, he refused to spout a word. The constant punches and whips that bruised his face purple, still no use. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth as his breathing slowed. I wouldn't let him die or we wouldn't get anything out of him.

"Taeil! Come here, we need some help!" Taeyong bellowed.

Taeil ran into the secluded room with a first aid kit. He treated San's wounds as he occasionally hissed in pain, purple-blue bruises painted on his face whilst a trickle of blood left the crown of his head. San fell unconscious as the pain took over his body. (A/N sorry San stans but like.... I had to)

I left the room leaving Taeyong and Taeil behind, after remembering that Jaerin passed out. I tiptoed towards the door and slowly opened it. The creaking door revealed a sleeping Jaerin and I smile crept onto my face. I sighed as I remembered her falling to her knees helplessly, her eyes pouring out tears of pain. What did she go through?

My concerned eyes wandered around the room and caught a glimpse of something. A shadow-like figure stood by the open window taking small breathes as it stared into my soul. I blinked repeatedly to see if I was dreaming but it disappeared out of the window.

I hurriedly ran to the window and peered out to see nothing but blackness. What the fuck? Am I tripping or what? (A/N lmaooo no reason just wanted to add that in 💀)
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Guys what do you think is gna happen next
Any ideas ;)