☾ chapter 30 pt.1

D - 1

Today was the day I finally woke up with Jaerin by my side. Her sweet scent that I inhaled though my nitrile were what kept me up during the night. Her presence bought butterflies to my stomach, fluttering because of her every movement.

Her smooth skin illuminated as the sun rays hit her skin. Her soft, subtle breaths made me feel at peace, in heaven. The hair that rested on the pillow and on her chest, silky and thick, smelt like fresh strawberries, drawed in my nose.

Everything about her was perfect, from her wholesome personality to her looks, both cute and sexy. She can pull off both and I'm ready to handle it. I cant believe that I didn't realise years ago.

Our alarm blared through my ears, although I was was wide awake, admiring her features, I quickly turned off the alarm before it forced my ears to bleed out. She groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes, forcing her to squint herself awake.

"Wake up, bitch," I chuckled.

"Bitch the fuck- I know you were watching me the entire time so stop being creepy and go have a shower whilst I sleep for longer," she giggled.

"I- I was not..." caught red handed I was.

"Shut up. Stop helping me lose the rest of my brain cells and go have a shower," she seemed grumpy.

"Save some water. Let's shower together," I smirked at her, looking at her up and down, looking sus.

"Huh? No." She spoke firmly, kinda intimidating but I'm intoxicated by her words.

"Okay, sorry princess. Whatever you like."

"You've gotten much more annoying since I got kidnapped."

"Erm...oops?" I shrugged my shoulders and lifted my eyebrows before smirking and responding with a subtle kiss on her cheek. Yes, of course she was blushing hard, red tinted cheeks painted onto her skin

She lightly pushed me away, trying to suppress her giggles.

Jaerin's POV

Hyuck finally got out of the shower so I decided to get ready for my shower as well and pick an outfit for school.

I wore black wide leg trousers along with a graphic white tee and a black shirt on top. Of course I couldn't forget my chain belt or my necklaces so I quickly put them on along with my Airforce 1's and waited in the living room for Hyuck.

I think he wanted to be matching today so he prepared a similar outfit to mine. Black trousers, white tee, black shirt, Airforce 1's and chains. He basically copied my entire outfit but he looked so cute yet sexy and I was all in for it.

School was boring as always. I didn't miss much important things rather than the latest gossip. Sooyoung finally left Hyuck alone after he screamed at her for being the reason of my disappearance.

I hadn't seen Seonghwa since that day, he was possibly to ashamed to face me properly and made his own disappearance. Something about that entirety of the situation seemed very off. From Seonghwa to the guards that locked me and beat me, whilst showing me videos of Hyuck's laughter and worries.

I knew that he missed me a lot but there was no possible way that I could've signalled to anyone about my situation. I missed him but now there's something very different about him. I don't know if it's the fact that he missed me or something else.

Today's first period was English. We were reading Shakespeare and as always the English teachers would exaggerate every word that he wrote down on our books.