☾ chapter 11

She continued groaning as she gripped her stomach. Slowly she lifted her head, I went down to my knees and carried her bridal style as she held onto her stomach for dear life.

I opened the door to my old room, which is now hers, and gently placed her on bed. She turned to face the other way as she laid in the fetal position. Her hair dropped to her eyes, sticking to her forehead as sweat dripped down the side of her face.

I placed my hand on her forehead to check her temperature and she started burning up. I started panicking and ran into the bathroom to grab a bowl of water and a cloth. It's all I had available and just had to go with the flow.

After her temperature started decreasing, I sighed with relief. I peered at her delicate features that were placed perfectly on her face. God must've taken his time making her. I thought to myself. A small smile appeared on my face, without realisation I was staring at her for too long.

She started to shift around the bed, finding the colder side of the pillow. She slowly rolled off the pillow and her head landed on the soft mattress of the bed. I quickly turned the pillow over to the cooler side and gently leaned over to her, slowly placing her head on the cooler side of the pillow.

After I placed her head on the pillow, I fell into a trance of staring at her with unconditional love.

I reluctantly left her side of the bed as I felt a hand grip tightly around my wrist. I turned back and saw Jaerin muttering some incoherent words. I squinted my eyes trying to establish her silent mutters. I placed my hand over her hand and slowly held her soft hands as I placed in back on the bed.

As I walked towards the door she whispered, "Don't go...... it's cold...... stay....." she fell back into a light sleep as I smiled and turned off the lights. I glanced at her figure sleeping on my bed. She must've been in a lot of pain.

As I turned my heels to face the door and leave quietly I heard footsteps behind me. My body froze from shock as I felt two arms wrap around my waist and it's head resting on my back. Soft snores left it's mouth as I gripped its hands around my waist and turned it around. There stood Jaerin. I froze wide eyed as she pulled me into a hug.

"I told you not to go... where are you goin?" she questioned, her pink lips forming a pout.

"Oh- I was turning off the lights" I answered back immediately as my hands struggled to find a place to put them themselves.

She looked up at me, hands still around my waist, eyes glistening in the reflection of the moonlight. She pulled away from my embrace and held onto my left hand as she begged that I stayed with her.

After minutes of her constant complaining I decided to give up. I went for a shower as she waited patiently for me on the bed.

After I left the shower I put on fresh clothes and had a towel hanging over my shoulder as I dried my hair single-handedly. I entered the room once again as the moonlight illuminated the room. I glanced at Jaerin, her sleeping figure laying on the bed and reluctantly went to her side.

I hesitantly reached over to the covers and lifted them slowly as I quickly went under the covers, embracing the warmth.

As my eyes slowly fluttered shut, I felt an arm fall over my waist and a body move closer to me, her head hitting my chest. My body immediately froze, heart beating faster and faster as a tint of pink covered my face.

Holy shit!
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Lmaooo fluff is coming and I'm not confident in writing it.... hope you guys have a good day/night