☾chapter 22

<time skip>

After I ate breakfast i went to the training centre. "Today you'll be working with Johnny. He will teach you how to use the different types of weapons. Then Renjun who's going to teach you how to hack." I nodded.

First I started with Johnny. "I'll go easy on you. By the way we won't be stopping training until you beat me, that's when I know you're good enough," Johnny explained.

"Does that mean I have to join NCT?"

"Probably yes. It's up to Taeyong who he scouts but...since you already know the gang and everything you'll have no choice but to join," i was surprised with his response yet had no choice but to accept my fate.

"Okay what do I do then?" It was my first time having to fend for myself so I found it a bit difficult at first.

"Okay...erm...so..." he wasn't sure where to start so asked Taeyong.

"Okay so here are some weapons that'll come in handy for self defence," in front of me he held a gun, a pocket knife, laser and pepper spray.

I was shocked to the amount i had to carry in a small purse of mine just to protect myself.

Johnny started, "okay so we'll start with the actual fighting." I simple nodded, assuring him that he could continue, " When someone approached you from the back you can either bend your knees and pull their arm to flip them over, you're probably too weak for that so let's just move on to the other option. If they approach you from the back, either putting you in a headlock or covering your mouth then use your dominant leg. Use it to wrap around the leg and then turn around and push them. Then just run to the main road and get some help."

It was a lot of information to take in but it seemed that I got the hang of it. I then tried to see if it worked on Johnny. He approached me from behind so I used my right leg to wrap around his right leg and then turned, causing him unbalance and falling.

I was quite proud of myself for doing so and some of the members that watched from the sidelines gasped whilst clapping on awe.

Johnny got back up and clapped, " woah well done, it's your first time and you're doing well" I had a beaming smile across my face.

I took a short break, catching my breath after a couple rounds of defeating Johnny. It felt really relaxing and assuring to know that I can flip over a 6'0 guy.

I drank a bottle of water whilst waiting for Renjun to prepare the things.

Renjun finally finished up after 18 minutes. He took me to a room filled with computers and camera as well as a big microphone that stood out.

"Okay so if you just sit there and listen to everything I say then you'll get it on your first go, okay?" I nodded my brain in taking everything he spewed.

"So there are different mafias', right? So they'll have different websites and so they'll be different ways to access their files without exposing your IP address or identity," I nodded as he continued, " so this is the ateez website.." he clicked a few buttons on the keyboard and I watched accordingly, taking in all the information that was being thrown to me. I was a rather quick learner so it wasn't difficult whatsoever.

"...on this website you'll have to click the home button here" he pointed, " then click clt and alt at the same time and it'll take you to the secret page. Ateez have the easiest security to pass. But anyways when it takes you to that page their pin is 1405 and then it'll let you access the private pages and files." He chuckled after completing one group.

After 3 more hours of learning the pin and how to enter their privates files page of GOT7, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X AND STRAY KIDS I felt accomplished.

Renjun also taught me how to hack into every surveillance camera and microphones and speakers and all the devices that they use.

I ended up falling asleep on the wooden chair I sat on even though it was uncomfortable. A few minutes into my sleep I felt myself lift from the ground and a hand snaked around my leg as as they bridal carried me somewhere. It could either be Renjun or someone else? I dreamt.

(A/N who do you think it is😏😏😏😏)

After a few minutes of moving they came to a sudden stop; I was still asleep yet I could feel the movements around me.

I felt my body being lowered onto the bed and the warmth of the covers engulfed me.

<time skip>

I woke up to arguing in coming from outside the room.  I freshened up and entered a swarm of arguments that flew across the room.

As soon as they saw me they all became quiet. Jaemin looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Yo guys...what's up?" I was puzzled by their sudden reactions but I knew something was wrong.

"Erm...dad sent a death threat and he wants you back..." a tear left Jaemin's eye and dropped onto his soft skin.

I could see that Haechan had his head lowered and couldn't look me on the eye. "Well I don't know how he found the address to this place or how he found out I was here-"

"He didn't...that boy, Wooyoung apparently saw you at the shopping centre and bailed you out to your dad" Taeyong continued what Jaemin could not.

I could feel a big lump trapped in my throat; I was unable to form sentences. When did he see me? Why did he tell dad? What does dad want with me?
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Ik I make Jaerin sleep tooooo much. The book isn't even into the action I've planned yet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️