☾ chapter 3

Later that day at home

I questioned father whether there was something he was hiding from me. He refused to say anything to me.

"Dad... Is there anything that you're hiding from me? Anything important...?"

"Erm who told you?"

"Well... Actually I ran into Mark today and he mentioned something but he didn't specify and he said to wait by the end of the week earliest"

"Well if that's what Mark said to do, then that's what you should do. Just believe him and wait"

"Dad what are you hiding from me?"

"Like Mark said, wait! You'll find out as time goes on. I'll give you some subtle hints of that what you want but I can't tell you anything until it's a final decision" he raised his voice. His tone ran chills down my spine.

"Ugh fine! I'll wait!" I said and ran into my room.

I was furious. Why would they hide anything from me? Am I not their daughter? Are they planning something bad? Like to send me away.... I can't handle this.

Next day at school

There was an unfamiliar boy sitting in my chair. His hair was ruffled and sweat dripped down from his face. His body softly raised and fell as he breathed calmly. There was something about him that was mesmerising. His scent, I could smell it from miles away. The sweet scent lingered around my nose as I deeply inhaled it.

I walked over to him and knocked on my desk. "Hello? Excuse me this is my desk, could you please move over?" There was no reply from him. I kept knocking and repeating my words until-

He grabbed my hand and slammed it on the desk. I winced in pain as his hand wrapped around my small wrist. I thought to myself "woah that was hella sexy. god save me from embarrassment"

As he slowly lifted his head to look at my face, the sun shone in his face, illuminating his beautiful features. Who is this sexy motherfucker and why is he sitting at my desk? (A/N I'm just gna kindly pass away)

He suddenly stood up and gasped. Next thing you know, he pulled me into his embrace and caressed my hair. He pulled away and cupped my face. It all happened too quickly. He started to pull my cheeks. Probably to see if I was real or not. And pulled me back into his embrace. It was warm and comforting.

I snapped back into reality and questioned "Who are you and why are you sitting in my seat?"

"Yah! Na Jaerin do you not remember me?"

"Who are you?!"

He had a concerned look on his face. "Jaerin.... do you really not remember me?"

"Look here mister. I don't know who you are or if you're trying to play with me but I'm not falling for it." And with that, I stomped out of the classroom and made way for the cafeteria.

Meanwhile in the classroom.

Donghyuck's POV

"Wow she really doesn't remember me. Did our childhood mean nothing to her? It must be because of Mark again. He was always the one who took her away from me." I said angrily. My heart broke. Jaerin really didn't remember me and the only one to blame was Mark. It's all his fault. Wait- or her dad.

I remembered that something had happened last year and she was recovering from the trauma. Maybe the reason she doesn't remember is because of therapy.... oh shit-

Jaerin's POV

Who was that guy. Ugh so creepy. Does he know something? He might know something about my past. I can't seem to remember what happened before April. Something must've happened and I need help to trigger my memories.
____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

Short chapter:) sorry guys idk where I'm going with this storyline
Please vote and leave comments guys I would really appreciate it 😁😁