~ ELEVEN ~

Tuesday 20th August 2019

"Thank you so much. See you again." I said as I stepped out of the Uber, turning to help Cormac out whilst the driver held the door open. I must admit, he's probably one of the friendliest Uber drivers I've encountered in a long time. He closed the car door behind us, having already taken out our suitcases from the boot.

I looked up towards the house, seeing that Harry had been and left the lamps on in a couple of the rooms so the house didn't look empty. I took hold of the two suitcases that sat on the pavement, and nudged Cor in the direction of the door. He had fallen asleep during the drive back home, so he was still half asleep.

I couldn't blame him, our flight had been delayed by a little over an hour, so we've got home much later than expected. Luckily for Harper and the girls, Liam had offered to pick them up seeing as they had a shorter journey home and he didn't mind making the drive. However, Cormac and I's journey was over an hour, so an Uber was the appropriate choice for us.

I unlocked the front door, pushing it open for Cor to make his way inside, before dragging in the suitcases. I left them at the bottom of the stairs, watching as Cor made his way up to his room, lazily dragging his feet. He murmured a goodnight as he reached the top.

"Goodnight sweetie." I whispered up to him.

I made my way into the living room, turning on the light as I pulled my phone out my cardigan pocket.

"Shit." I stopped in my tracks at hearing the deep voice from within the living room, I was stood in the doorway, not wanting to look round the door at whoever was behind it. My heart now beating at what felt like ten times the speed it should, my hands trembling at my side.

"Soph?" I slowly moved so I could look at the person, confused as to who was calling me 'Soph', as it's only my family who call me that, well Harper and the girls do too.
It felt like my heart had dropped to my stomach, until I seen the familiar mess of blonde hair.

"Harry?" He hummed in reply. "Jesus!-" my hand now on my chest and breathing out a sigh of relief. "I thought I'd walked in on someone who'd broken in then! What you doing here?" I had to laugh at the fact that it felt as if my stomach had dropped out my arse in fear when I first heard him.

"I kind of- uhmm... kind of fell asleep on your sofa, the light woke me up." He sat up slightly, Stretching whilst smiling at me. I couldn't resist snapping a quick photo of him and posting it on Instagram. "Sorry for scaring you though, even if it was funny."

"You're not sorry, don't lie to me" I let out a short laugh before sitting besides him on the sofa. The two of us having a look at the comments for a few minutes, laughing at the theories being thrown about.

 The two of us having a look at the comments for a few minutes, laughing at the theories being thrown about

Liked by Calfreezy, Behzingagram and 256,875 others.

ItsSophiaWhite- When @Wroetoshaw unintentionally scares the living daylights out of you after just getting home from the airport. He clearly thinks he's hilarious!