~ Thirty Two ~

Sunday 24th November 2019

Getting into bed, slightly drunk, and cluthing onto my phone. I noticed that it has just turned midnight in the UK, but, my phone reading 03:00, meaning it has been my birthday officially for three hours. My 23rd birthday to be exact. My phone was going absolutely crazy with notifications from messages, tagged posts and mentions from the various platforms I have accounts on. I went on to a couple of them to silence the notifications for now, so that any messages I get would come through without a problem. I replied to a few messages from some friends from back home, before a message from Phia came through on my phone.

Phia

Media loading

I waited for it to load, and once it did I clicked on the video for it to play. Sophia's face came into view, making me smile. Her hair up in a messy bun, looking like a birds nest, make up slightly smudged around her eyes, rosy cheeks, a glint in her eye and the best smile, that I actually miss a whole lot. Within seconds her cheerful voice came through the speakers.

"Happy Birthday Bub! Hope you're having a great time away with the boys. Can't wait to see you when you're back, got lots of surprises waiting for you!" A bright toothy grin took over her face, making me smile at my phone. I watched as she casually made her way from what looked to be her bedroom and up the stairs into Mac's room. No shits were given, and that's what I love about her.

Within a short minute, Phia was now walking into Mac's room, the camera turning to face him as he sat on the floor with some Lego's around him. "Cor, baby, wish Harry a happy birthday for tomorrow." He looked a little started at Sophia's voice before jumping up in excitement. He practically ran towards Sophia, his face getting right up into the camera, the image going blurry for a moment before Mac's voice came booming through.

"Awww, I thought you were speaking to him, I want to say hi." Cormac's face returned to the screen, his bottom lip pouting out, only to turn into a cheesy grin. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!" I laughed at how loud he had shouted, even more so when Sophia groaned from behind the phone.

"Baby, stop shouting, the neighbours will complain that you're keeping them up!" I watched as Cor shrugged gaining another groan from Sophia. "Okay, okay. Anything else you want to say to him?" He nodded, moving back to his original spot.

"Oh... Ermm, were going to see the new frozen tomorrow, I wish you could come with us." I laughed at his response, expecting him to say something like that.

"No baby, I meant did you have anything else to say to Harry for his birthday..." He rolled his eyes, thinking for a moment before talking again.

"I got you an awesome present, you will love it! IT'S SO COOL!"

"Okay... Well say bye to Harry, and that you'll see him in a couple of days." Cormac nodded at his mum's words.

"Bye Harry, miss yooouuuu! Love yoooouuuuu." The camera suddenly flipped and Sophia's face came back into view.

"We both hope you have a brilliant night and day, don't get too drunk whilst you're out there, can't wait to hear all about it and we will see you soon." She blew a kiss to the camera, a soft smile on her lips as the video came to an end. It was only a moment later that I realised there was a message after the video.

Phia

03:00
Media loaded.

03:02
I was supposed to send this once it reached midnight for you, but I missed the alarm whilst editing.

03:03
I'll be up for a while, got lots left to do, call me when you get in if you're up for it?

Not being able to hold my smile at how cute she is, thinking that I wouldn't be up for having a chat with her. I pressed the video call button next to her name, turning over on to my left side, and bring my phone up to show my face. The call rang out for a minute, before Sophia's face came into view.