~ NINETEEN ~

Saturday 7th September 2019

It's been a long time since I woke up with Cormac in the same bed as me, and now I remember why... He definitely kicks in his sleep, so no wonder Harry got a kick to the balls last night. I'm sure to have multiple bruises along my legs from him.

I woke up fairly early this morning, around 6:40am, had showered in Harry's bathroom and changed into some ripped, dark grey mom jeans and a thin grey long sleeved top. I managed to keep my hair dry, as it was washed yesterday morning. I sat on the floor in front of Harry's large mirror on the back of his closest door, and put on some light make-up. Just some mascara, soft eyeshadow and nude lipstick. Simple yet effective. I put on so hidden ankle socks and my vans before snapping a quick photo for my Instagram story.

As soon as I posted my story, I made my way down to the living area, leaving Cormac to get some extra sleep

As soon as I posted my story, I made my way down to the living area, leaving Cormac to get some extra sleep. Seeing as it's still early, I didn't want to make much noise, just incase it woke anyone else in the house up.

Harry was still asleep on the sofa, his left leg hanging off, his mouth agape, with soft snores escaping him. I made my way into the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea and having a look through the fridge and cupboards to find something for breakfast. But seeing as I'm at the residence of three man children, I should have expected what I found. Nothing. Well nothing that was breakfast enough.

I went on to Uber Eats, ordering a multitude of breakfast items, enough for all five of us to eat. I sat at the kitchen island, drinking my tea and replying to emails as I waited for the food to arrive. By the time it reached half eight, the delivery driver was on his way, at which point Harry stirred awake.

It was quite funny listening to his groans whilst stretching, as they were almost child like. Completely innocent and fully natural. He didn't have to act different in his own company, this was him, being him.
I got the notification stating that the delivery driver was only a minute away, so I knew I had to make myself known, so he wasn't startled when the buzzer goes.

"Morning!" The sound of a muffled "manly" squeal reached my ears, making me laugh. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"Jesus fucking Christ, how long have you been there?"

"About forty minutes... I've order breakfast for everyone." The soft patter of his feet against the laminate flooring could be heard throughout the room, alerting me that he was coming my way. Once he was in view, I had to take a second look at him.

He was topless, with just a pair of grey jogger shorts on and his hair matted at the back just ever so slightly. He looked good in the morning, even though he still looked tired. So, I made him sit down and made him a cup of tea, making it the way he usually does, much to my distaste.

The buzzer of the front gate sounded, just as the kettle finished boiling, so Harry hurried down the stairs to collect the food. I finished making his mug of tea, taking it over to the table. I cleared off the few crumbs left from last night, before grabbing the cutlery out the draw, having to open up a few of the draws before finally reaching the right one.