~ Twenty Eight ~

Sunday 10th November 2019

The incessant buzzing of my phone woke me up, the vibrations against the wooden nightstand making the pounding in my head all the more prominent. Without opening my eyes I reached for the phone, after multiple attempts to pick it up I finally managed it, bringing it to my ear as I answered it.

"Hello?"

"You sound rough as fuck, babe, you sure you're not here celebrating with us, girl?" He laughed, making my ears ring.

"Eth... Ethan. You realise what time it is right?" I rubbed at my eyes before looking at the time on my phone, 07:30am. It was then that I seen the multitude of notifications I currently had, mainly messages and missed calls from Harry.

"Yeah, I'm sorry bout that, but You haven't by any chance heard from our Boggo have ya?"

"Funnily enough, I'm just seeing all the notifications from him now. I have a lot of messages and missed calls from him. One sec." I quickly got out of bed, throwing on my dressing gown and going down to the living room, not wanting to wake Harper, who surprisingly slept through all the commotion.

"Right, let me have a look at what he's said in the messages. When did you last hear from or see him?" As I scrolled through the messages from Harry, which were mostly ineligible, Ethan was talking to someone near him.

"Yeah, I'm on the phone to her now... He's messaged her... I don't think so... Oh I don't know, I'm trying to find that out, aren't I!" Oh dear, tensions are getting high by the sounds of it.

"Eth... None of his messages make sense, he left a voicemail, so I'll listen to that then call you back. Is that okay?" He hummed out a yes before cutting the call. Luckily I've known him long enough now to know not to be surprised by it.

Clicking on the voicemail, and waiting for it to run through the usual schpiel of information before the drunken voice of harry came through the phone speaker.

"Oh Phia, I'm having a stinker! I've lost everyone, I'm absolutely fucked! I've fallen over and cut up my elbow too, it's bleedi- OH WILL! WILL MATE! FUCKING COME HERE YOU DAFT FUCK!" I had to laugh at that, even though I have absolutely no idea who this Will is.

"Howay man, that's not very nice mate. Where is everyone?" Before Harry could reply the voicemail cut off, so I decided to try calling him before calling Ethan back. Scrolling through my contacts, I pressed on Harry's name, and put it on to speaker. It rang and rang, and when I was just about to give up and end the call, it was finally picked up.

"Hello?" Much to my surprise, it wasn't Harry on the other end... it was a girl's voice. One I didn't recognise.

~Harry's POV~

(Before he leaves the voicemail for Sophia)

After JJ's win and all the interviews that everyone took part in, we made our way out to some club, well everyone but Freezy who had gone to get changed out of his Kilt, but hadn't returned. I was currently at the bar with Lux, Josh and Freya ordering some Sambuca shots for us, the music around us making it hard for me to hear them talk, even though they are right next to me.

"I wish Soph could have been here with us, you know? She seems like she'd be a right laugh on a night out." Freya's right, Phia does sound like she'd be a good sport on a night out, so there's an idea of something to do when I get back. Ask Sophia to join us out one night, maybe if I organise it so that Cormac has somewhere to stay for the night and Phia doesn't have to worry about that? Something to think about, that's for sure.

"I wish she was here too, Frey. I didn't think I'd miss her as much as I have, Mac too." Saying that out loud actually made my great mood faulter slightly, so the best way to get through my troubles? DRINK!