~ Twenty Three ~

Thursday 26th September 2019

"I still can't believe I walked in on that, Soph! Although, that guy... Harry was it?" I nodded in agreement, focusing on the road, before she carried on talking. She being my sister, Phoebe, who decided to make a surprise visit. "Seems like he couldn't get out of here quick enough! Poor sod." I laughed at what she said, because it was true.

~ Fifteen minutes ago ~

"Holy Shit! I was not expecting that when I got here." Harry and I jumped in fright from the sudden voice startling us, Harry pulling me in close to him, in a protective way. I turned towards the intruder, seeing the long blonde locks that belong to Phoebe.

"Phoebs?" I was still clutching onto Harry's hoodie, trying to calm my breathing down. Whether I was so out of breath because of my sister's unannounced visit, or from Harry and I's kiss just now, was honestly a question that didn't need to be asked. Mainly because I wouldn't know how to answer it.

"SURPRISE!" Her words slightly echoed across my hallway as she fully stepped inside, taking her key from the door and closing it behind her.

I looked up to Harry, who now had his eyes closed and
the back of his head resting against the wall. There was redness in his cheeks, and I could sense the awkwardness radiating from him already.

He's uncomfortable with this situation. And I need to help get him out of it before my sister makes it worse for him.

"Phoebs, as much as I love you and I'm surprised you're here, very surprised, believe me! Go get yourself a drink yeah. I'll be with you in a minute." She smiled, nodding her head before making her way to the stairs.

"Hope to see you again lover boy!" She basically ran down the stairs, cackling because she knows I'll get her for that later. I hid my face into Harry's chest, an awkward laugh escaping him as his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"Fuck sake... I'm sorry about her." I pulled back, still holding onto his hoodie and his arms loose around my shoulders.

"I'm assuming that's your sister, right? Don't stress it, at least we weren't in a worse position." His cheeks flared again at his comment, a cheeky glint in his eyes as he shot me a toothy grin.

"Yeah, that's her. Oh trust me, she'd probably have the same reaction." The pair of us laughed, interrupted by the audible buzzing of Harry's phone. He pulled it out his joggers pocket, seeing that his Uber had arrived.

"Right, I best get going. I will call you. Say hi to Mac for me, yeah?"

"I will do, enjoy filming with the boys, I'll talk to you later." Making our way over to the front door, I pulled him in for a final kiss, before pushing him out the door.

"Ay! Enough of that Phia!" He joked as he jogged down the steps and towards the Uber. "See you later!" With a final wave, the Uber started off down the road.

~ present ~

"Oh you didn't make it any better for him by calling him 'lover boy' you melt!" Her cackling returned as she remembered her first encounter with Harry.

"He's cute! Well done sis. You've done well scoring him." I rolled my eyes at her, swatting her arm as we pulled up to a red light. The sun still shining, even though it was approaching half seven in the evening. It won't be long before the winter nights return, something I look forward to.

"What's with the visit anyways? Not that I don't want you here."

"I have some news... Some really good news." Her smile was beaming, and she sounded genuinely happy.