30| FUNERALS AREN'T FUN

[ Chapter Thirty ]

❝And I'll be here if you need anything.❞

[Seance and Sensibility]

>> >> >>

Myra grabbed drinks for the other Legends, trying to avoid conversation with people she didn't know. Turns out funerals were a little like weddings because of the fact that people weirdly wanted to know everything about you, if they didn't already know you.

Myra sighed and downed an entire drink before going back to the others. Though, when she returned, she could only find Sara.

"Where'd everyone go?" Myra asked, setting them down on a high table.

"Honestly I have no idea." Sara responded, "Oh Nate came by a minute ago."

"Oh that's probably why Ray left." Myra answered, taking a sip of her drink.

"How are you doing? I haven't seen much of you over the last week or so." Sara asked her, "I mean since you've practically been living at Nate's."

Myra rolled her eyes at her and then answered, "I've been okay. I mean Nate hasn't honestly." Myra sighed, "I mean he probably doesn't want me to tell you everything but he definitely blames himself and doesn't really know what to think."

"I get it." Sara answered, "Losing family is hard."

"Well, we both really know that don't we." Myra said somberly.

Myra drank the rest of her drink before looking around, "Do you know anyone else here?"

"Not really, a lot of them must be Time Agents or other people who've worked with Hank. Or maybe relatives." Sara said, looking around.

"Huh." Myra remarked.

"You know you should go check on Nate." Sara told her.

"I'm sure he's fine." Myra said, "I mean I've been with him all week."

Sara gave her a look.

Myra sighed, "Okay, I'll go check on him. I'll be back."

Myra went to find Nate who was currently talking to Ray but Ray left almost as soon as Myra appeared. Myra raised an eyebrow at Nate.