09| CHARLIE AND CAMP

[ Chapter Nine ]

❝Is it wrong that I'm attracted to her?❞

[Wet Hot American Bummer]

>> >> >>

Myra still hadn't gotten used to the fact that there was an Amaya lookalike on the ship. She had tried to opt out of babysitting Charlie, but Sara was insistent upon it, so today, Myra and Zari were on babysitting duty.

Myra was cradling a cup of coffee, as she sat perched on a stool, next to Zari, only Zari was staring at the computer, and Myra was staring at Charlie.

"I can't believe we're stuck on babysitting duty." Myra complained, twirling around on her swivel chair, to face Zari.

Zari gave her a look, "Where else do you have to be?"

Myra glared at her friend and grumbled, "Literally anywhere but here."

"Oy. Would you two shut it?" Charlie's voice came from inside her cage.

Myra rolled her eyes in response, "When's Sara coming back?"

As if in response to Myra's question, Sara and Ava suddenly came into the lab. Both Zari and Myra turned around on their stools to face them.

"Amaya!" Ava exclaimed, upon seeing Charlie.

Zari sighed, "It just looks like her."

"Um. Did you say 'it'?" Ava asked in surprise.

"She's a shapeshifter." Sara responded, "We found her in London, 1977."

Myra took a sip of her coffee, hoping that Ava wouldn't freak out because none of them had reported this to the Time Bureau.

Instead, Ava tried to talk to Charlie, "Hello."

Charlie just glared at her in response and Ava sighed, "Not much of a talker, I see."

Myra and Zari exchanged a look and said at the same time, "Oh, she talks."

Charlie suddenly kicked the barrier, "Go to hell!"

"Just her way of saying, hello." Zari teased.

"Oh let me out of here you bastards!" Charlie screamed and Ava rubbed her ears in annoyance.