03| SENDING A UNICORN STRAIGHT TO HELL

[ Chapter Three ]

❝I've definitely ingested too much alcohol❞

[The Virgin Gary]

>> >> >>

"Huh. Never thought I'd actually like the vibes here." Myra laughed as the three walked through Woodstock.

"Calm down. Clearly there was a massacre so something must be wrong, Myr." Nate told her.

Myra glared at him, "And I'm usually the sarcastic, cynical one."

Nate glared back at her, "Ha ha very funny."

Myra looked down at her outfit which was a floral crop-top that tied in the middle leaving most of her stomach exposed as well as a pair of bellbottom jeans with flowers embroidered all along the bottom. On her head was a bandana that helped push her hair out of her face and her feet were enclosed in a pair of ankle boots with tassels.

"You know I didn't know I could rock this kind of outfit." Myra said and then winked at Nate, "But I think I look good."

Nate looked her up and down, "I got to say I agree."

Myra smacked him on the arm, "You're not supposed to check me out." She grinned at him though, "But that just proves I'm right."

Suddenly a crackle came over Myra's comn, "Nora Darkh is here?"

Myra's eyes widened as she heard Sara Lance's voice over her comn however she didn't catch whoever answered as she was too busy staring at Nate and hoping they weren't in serious trouble. Myra looked around for Mick who had disappeared.

"Shit. Where's Mick?" Myra hissed at Nate who shook his head to say he didn't know before he interrupted whatever Sara was saying.

"It turns into a massacre." Nate interrupted.

Myra then heard Ray's voice, "Nate! You're here too?"

"Yeah buddy. So's Myra." Nate answered looking around until suddenly the two bumped straight into most of their team.

"Hey!" Myra grinned at Sara and Zari as Nate and Ray did their bro handshake.

"Okay. What is going on?" Sara asked.

"Woodstock is no longer remembered as three days of peace and love but as the end of the hippie movement." Nate told them as Myra crossed her arms, "Reports from survivors are sketchy at best. But what they all could agree on was there was a series of grisly murders that ultimately lead to a deadly stampede when 400,000 kids tried to escape the festival at once."