31| WEDDING SNEAK AND A HOT FUGITIVE

[ Chapter Thirty-One ]

❝And she's not just a magical fugitive. She's also part of the team❞

[Seance and Sensibility]

>> >> >>

Immediately when Sara, Ray, Myra and Zari walked onto the ship, Charlie and Mona were waiting in the parlour.

"Gideon traced our new fugitive to a wedding Jane Austen attended in Bath, England, 1802." Charlie announced.

"I already had Gideon chart a course." Mona said and then looked at Sara, "Can I come on the mission? Please?"

Sara sighed, "Sure."

"Yeah, and as much as I love a good wedding sneak, I'm gonna QB from, um-from my bedroom." Ray said, looking around suspiciously.

"You okay, Ray?" Myra asked, leaning her hip against the console.

"Yep." Ray answered and left the room quickly.

"Is he acting weirder than usual?" Sara asked.

"Yeah." Everyone nodded.

Mona leaned towards Zari who leaned away confused.

"Speaking of weird..." Zari started.

"I think my sense of smell has improved because of Wolfie. And you smell exactly like-" Mona paused and then continued, "Nate."

Charlie and Myra both looked at each other and smirked.

"No, I don't." Zari shook her head.

"It's definitely Nate." Mona nodded, "And something else. Arousal?"

Charlie chuckled and Myra smirked at Zari.

"No, I don't-I don't like Nate." Zari said blushing and shaking her head, "That would be wrong and-"

Sara leaned on the console and smirked, "He likes you. He confessed to it when he swallowed the truth bug."

"We're so not passing the Bechdel Test right now." Zari said looking away from all of them.

"It's okay to talk about guys sometimes." Sara said.