11| GARIMA SAVES THE DAY

[ Chapter Eleven ]

❝I got your back Sara.❞

[Tagumo Attacks!!!]

>> >> >>

The five Legends went back to Tokyo Bay, once they'd received Gideon's readings of marine activity.

"Okay, Gideon is showing strange marine activity in this area." Zari told them as she led them towards the water, "Fish disappearing en masse, seismic tremors-"

"Do you need all that just to end up back where the film is shot?" Charlie asked, interrupting.

"Just being thorough." Zari responded.

"Hmm, using fancy toys instead of your noggins, more like." Charlie added.

"You know, I think I liked you better when you were in a cage." Zari hissed at Charlie.

"All right, enough." Sara lectured, "All we got to do is draw this thing out, we shrink it down and we're good to go."

Charlie tilted her head, "And how do you expect us to do that? We'll just summon it with a friendly call." She walks over to the water, and kneels down beside it, "'Oy monster. Come up here. Promise it's not a trap!"

Mick pointed over in the other direction, "Or feed it like that guy."

The group turned to see the director, throwing stuff into the Bay.

"Isn't that our friend the film director?" Zari asked.

Myra raised an eyebrow, "Okay, so he's definitely hiding something."

"Told ya." Charlie said, standing up, and following the others as they walked towards the director.

"Feeding the whales, Mr. Honda?" Zari asked, him.

"What?" He asked, turning around and recognizing them, "You? What are you doing here?"

"You first. Start talking." Sara instructed.

He gulped but was spared from saying anything just yet as the water started to bubble. The group turned to look at the water curiously. Suddenly, something shot out from the water and landed in the director's grasp. Myra peered to look at it noticing it was a book or diary of some kind. He clutched it looking way more spooked than the Legends did.