18| WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDS?

TW // suicide mention 

18| WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDS?

[ Chapter Eighteen ]

❝What, didn't sign up for the childhood trauma?❞

[Legends of To-Meow-Meow]

>> >> >>

"Constantine did it!" Charlie cheered, while Myra paced up and down in the jumpship trying to figure out what happened, "He changed the timeline back in New Orleans. He saved old Dez. Unfortunately I have no idea why you're a cat, Z."

"We have to fix this." Myra paused in her pacing and turned to face Charlie.

Zari growled at the two of them.

"Relax, Z. We're going to fix this." Myra said, moving over to the pilot's chair.

"Oh quit your whinging. I know it's a pretty raw deal for you. Especially cause, well, who knows what they put in cat food." Charlie bent down to talk to Zari.

"Charlie!" Myra glared at her.

Charlie grinned, "On the plus side, you are cute as hell." She turned to look at Myra and winked, "I mean not as cute as you, but-"

"Shut up." Myra shook her head, but blushed nonetheless.

Charlie picked up Zari and sat in the pilot's chair, "Z, it's been an experience. Now, I'm going to set the autopilot to take you and Myra back to the Waverider, but first, we are going to drop me off somewhere fabulous."

"Charlie, that was not the plan." Myra gripped the chair, that Charlie was sitting in.

"I'm back to normal, Myr." Charlie told Myra, "Look, it's been fun, but now that I have my powers back, I don't have to stick around anymore."

"It's been fun?" Myra glared at Charlie, "That's all you're going to say? You're just going to drop me back on the ship and go off and live your life while time is most likely falling apart?"

"It's not my problem, Myr." Charlie answered, "Besides, you're a Legend. I know you guys can keep time from crumbling to pieces."

"You're such an asshole, Charlie." Myra cursed at her, "I can't believe I was beginning to fall for you." Myra crossed her arms over her chest, "Fine, take me back to the Waverider. Have fun wherever you end up."