34| FINDING AVA

34| FINDING AVA

[ Chapter Thirty-Four ]

❝John, you and Nora might have magic but I can kick anyone's ass, so I'm coming.❞

[The Eggplant, the Witch and the Wardrobe]

>> >> >>

"Nora?" Myra asked, confused as she walked into the parlour holding a cup of coffee to see Nora and Ray standing there and discussing something.

"Myra? Um, hi, I can explain." Nora started.

"Well, we can explain." Ray added.

"Please do." Myra said, taking a sip of her coffee before setting it down and crossing her arms, "Because last I heard, you killed my best friend's father, so it's not exactly calming to see you on the Waverider."

Nora raised an eyebrow at Myra's bluntness but answered her, "I didn't kill Hank. It was actually a demon."

"I'm sorry, what?" Myra asked, confused.

"Basically a demon was making a deal with Hank and Hank pulled out of it or something and then the demon killed him." Ray added.

Myra's eyebrows raised, "Ohmygod. Poor Nate. I can't believe we're dealing with another demon. We barely survived that last one."

"Trust me, I remember." Nora said.

John suddenly walked in, "Nora, what are you doing here?"

"Uh, I can explain." Ray said.

"I can explain." Nora corrected, "I didn't kill Hank, it was a demon."

"Yeah, I know. His name is Neron and he's wearing Desmond as a bleeding suit." John said.

Myra turned towards him, "Wait, you knew about this?"

"Yeah I found out at the funeral." John answered, "You know the one you left Rory and I at?"

"Okay more like you two didn't come with us on the mission." Myra shot back and then sighed, "I can't believe Nate's dad was killed by a demon."

"Ray!" Sara called as she walked into the parlour.

"Sara! Great news." Ray announced, "Hank was killed by a demon."