47| BREAKING OUT THE FUGITIVES

[ Chapter Forty-Seven ]

❝I can feel your nervous energy.❞

[Terms of Service]

>> >> >>

"Are we seriously doing this?" Myra complained as she, Charlie and Zari got ready to head into the Bureau, "I mean why do Zari and I have to be prisoners?"

"Can you shapeshift into someone else?" Charlie asked.

"Obviously not." Myra shot back.

"And I'm not exactly thrilled about this plan either, Myra." Charlie complained.

"Okay, let's just do this like Sara asked." Zari instructed.

"Fine." Myra complained.

Zari nodded at Charlie, "Okay ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Charlie sighed but shifted.

>> >> >>

Once they got into the Bureau, Charlie disguised as a Time Bureau employee, slapped handcuffs onto Zari and Myra.

Myra was annoyed by the arrangement and she could tell Zari and Charlie were as well, so much so that Zari had to say something.

"Stick to the plan, Charlie." Zari whispered, trying not to let Bureau agents hear her.

"I can feel your nervous energy." Myra said from Charlie's other side.

"I can feel yours." Charlie shot back and then complained, "You mean the plan where I have to rely on my shoddy shape-shifting abilities to portal creatures one by one onto the Waverider where Gary may or may not wish them to Kingdom Come."

"Yep, that plan." Zari said, trying to remain calm.

"This is such a bad plan." Myra commented.

"Not helping, Myra." Zari added, "Charlie, I need to get into a room with computers, one that I can lock from the inside. Actually preferably the one I used to trick Hank that time that you guys were on the run."

"Charlie wasn't actually around for that one." Myra spoke up.

"Yeah because you left me behind." Charlie interrupted.