06| PUNKS

06| PUNKS

[ Chapter Six ]

❝Finally something the two of us can agree on.❞

[Dancing Queen]

>> >> >>

"We're going to England?" Myra asked, as she sat on the steps, a plate with a croissant sitting next to her.

"Yeah, so finish your croissant so you can help us." Sara looked pointedly at Myra's food.

Myra rolled her eyes, "Maybe you can have Constantine run point on this one since he is from there."

Sara gave Myra a glare, "Absolutely not."

"Absolutely not to what?" Constantine asked as he walked in.

Myra gave him a tight-lipped smile, "Nothing."

Zari and Ray walk in and Sara comments, "And then there were six."

"Shorter bathroom lines." Zari adds.

"Yeah that's a huge plus." Myra nods, finishing off her croissant and standing up to join them.

"Yeah, but no one to watch Patrick Swayze movies with." Ray said sadly.

"Nate will be back soon. In the meantime we need to go back before the monarchy goes anarchy." Sara said.

"Never thought I'd get to meet the Queen." John commented.

"Not going to happen. Too risky and besides, she's not the one setting off Ray's magic-o-meter." Sara said, standing up and going to stand beside Myra who was peering at the screen, "The Queen's favorite new band is-The Smell."

"The Smell?" John asked, "Never heard of them and I know of every rubbish punk band there is in London." John commented.

Myra tilted her head in confusion, "Let me guess. They didn't exist."

"Yep. They didn't exist in this timeline." Sara nodded, "Gideon?"

"The Queen's cheeky jig launched The Smell's rise to stardom. They were known as much for their music as for a series of improbable anti-establishment pranks." Gideon explained.

"All with a magical signature." Ray added.

"Okay, so we're looking for someone in the band." Zari said.