RAISE HELL

RAISE HELL

( INTRODUCTION )

❝Somebody gotta, gotta raise a little hell.❞

❝You're not seriously thinking of going to hell, John? That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.❞

❝If you have any better ideas, love, then I'm all ears.❞

( SUMMARY )

( SUMMARY )

( MYRA SHANG ) never really cared about saving the world or helping people. She'd always been more of a live life to the fullest, regardless of the consequences, person. 

( HOWEVER ) her life turned upside down when her younger sister is killed. Myra always thought her sister was so much better than her and she was angry at the world for sparing her and not her sister. 

( SHE ) begins to train, throwing herself into vigilante work. Being a hero was still too out of character for her but she couldn't sit back and relax when her sister was dead. 

( SOON ) she caught the attention of Nate Haywood who asks her to join the Legends. Seeing an opportunity to save her sister she agrees, determined to try even though changing the past isn't something they're supposed to do. 

( THEN ) when a man named John Constantine ends up joining the Legends, she and him do not end up getting along, though there's something between them that none of the other Legends can ignore. And when the timeline changes and Myra realizes that her sister might not be dead anymore, her life changes forever.