Chapter 13 (im back!)

I sat on the couch and Jc came and sat on my lap ."you're squishing me"I said , "I know "he said , he got up and pulled me off the couch and sat down and pulled me on his lap .

"You could've just ask me to get up "I said slapping his arm , "okay I'm sorry babe "he said kissing my chin .
"Okay okay enough of the lovely divert shit "Kian said .

"Okay proceed " I said , he sat in the edge of the couch and said "We are going to Hawaii again"he said .

"Yes!"i said yelled , "wait what you mean again?"i said ."oh went before "Jc said .

"Oh "I said , I was happy I could finally get out of LA. "It's amazing , I know you're going to love it " he said .

"Okay , but why did you call us down here you could've just told us upstairs "I said , he looked nervous and he scratch the back of his neck "umm ..okay so Alexiscomingandimsorry"he said so fast .
"Huh?wait.alex"I said in confusion."no!no way Kian , we are not going if he is going "Jc yelled .

I really want to go , "jc ....just forget I want to go we don't need to be around him ."I said standing up.

I walked upstairs and went in my room , "gabby "JC said . "I'm sorry I just don't feel comfortable with him around you "he said pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay , we don't need to be around him . It will be just you and me "I said
"Okay"he said kissing my forehead .

"And can we finish what we started earlier "he ask raising one eyebrow" I giggled " yes ".

_____
HEY GUYS IM BACK SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND I WILL POST THE KIAN BOOK LATER BUT LOOK FOR IT

JUST KEEP LOOKING IN MY ACCOUNT FOR IT 💜

AND LOVE YOU GUYS💜💜💜

And

STAY CLOUDY ☁️☁️☁️