chapter 19

A/N if you want to know when I will update look in my bio on my profile

Songs : [boom clap ]

JC POV (A/N I haven't did a Jc pov in a while)

Gabby was knocked out on my arm , I couldn't feel it  it went numb after a while but I didn't want to move and wake her .

My phone buzzed in my pocket , I slowly reached into my pocket trying not to wake Gabby.

I finally got it out , Kian had texted me

K: Yo Alex is  already in Hawaii he said he is waiting for us in the airport.

Me : Kian why are you telling me this .

K:  because bitch I know you don't fucking like him so I was warning you .

Me: oh , thanks man .

K: no problem and Gabby looks hot when she sleeps

Me :  you want me to punch you in the face ?

K: chill I was kidding.

I locked my phone and put it on my lap , we land in 30  minutes.  " is she buckled up?" The flight attendant asked me , I nod .

I want Gabby to see Hawaii from a plane view , " baby wake up" I said . She slowly open her her eyes , she was so beautiful .
" Did we land?" She asked . "No , but I want you see the view " I said .

I reached over her and open the window , she moved and I could feel my arm again. She looked put the window , and turn around with a huge smile on her face .

Gabby pov

The view was amazing I couldn't help but smile ,  I couldn't wait to do fun things and make memories with Jc and the others

*skips landing*

I got put my seat so fast and ran down the tube and into the airport.  It was a little bit warm , "wait Gabby " Jc said coming out .

" Sorry" I said , he smiled and I looked down and he had my mini backpack and my penny board .

I took them from his hands , " thanks" I said and kissed him on the cheek .
" Over here " a someone yelled  , I snapped my head towards the person and saw it was Alex .

My heart stopped , what was he doing here
."come on , let's get our bags."

-
-
-

"Hurry and open it " I said to Jc , he finally got our room door open . I ran inside and jumped into our huge bed . " Let's see our view" he said .

He walked over to the curtains and open them and the sunlight filled the room. "Yes , we got a be charged view "he said.

I would have gotten up but I was to lazy , he came over and laid next to me . " We are in Hawaii and .... I like to keep my word "he said laughing and getting on top of me and kissed me in the lips .

-------
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M DONT FEEL WELL AND TODAY SOMEONE COMMENTED SOMETHING RUDE AND I FEEL IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMMENT SOMETHING RUDE DON'T DO IT.

BUT IDC , I love you guys and

Stay cloudy ☁☁☁