Chapter 9

OKAY IT SEEMS NO ONE READS THE ENDING A/N SO SHOULD I WRITE THE POV OF ALEX???? LET ME KNOW.

GABBY POV*

I woke up and took a shower .I put on a crop top and some light jeans and black converses. I was still thinking about my
'Wet dream ' last night , like did it mean something ?

No way , it can't I love Jc . I will scream it so everyone knows I love Jc . Alex makes me feel weird and I don't like it , I ran downstairs like a kid on Christmas.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Alex eating a bowl of cereal , great it was just me and him . I grabbed the box of cereal and poured it into a bowl and milk.

I across from him at the table , wait why is he here anyway it's the morning time . Do he live here now ? "Good morning "he said snapping me out if my thoughts .

"Good morning "I said , I shoved a spoon full of cereal into my mouth . I realized that he was staring at me , his stare was uncomfortable .

I shifted in my seat , I felt my pocket buzz . I took my phone out my pocket and saw it was Jc .

my monkey 🙈😍💕: Starbucks ?

Me : yesss please 💜

My monkey🙈😍💕 : okay I be there in a bit baby 😘

I smiled at his text and set my phone down , I didn't feel like eating the rest of my cereal . I got up and dumped it in the sink .

"Are you okay?"alex asked , I looked at him ." yea why ?"i asked , he looked down at his shoes .

"Cause what I saw at the beach and you didn't really eat ."he said , like was he serious . I mean it's great that he is caring but he is a little bit nosy .

"I'm fine "I said , I walked towards the living room and he jumped in front of me . "Does Jc know ?"he asked .

"Does Jc know what"A voice said , I turn my head to see Jc standing there with coffee in his hands. "nothing "Alex said .

"No tell me "he yelled , "he thinks you don't know about my .....scars and Alex it happen a long time ago "I said .

I walked up to Jc and gave him a kiss and grab my coffee , I say on the couch and sip my coffee slowly . Jc sat next to me and pulled me into his lap , "I'm bored lets do something today"he said .

I giggled and laid my head on his chest , "like what?"I asked .He rubbed his neck " go carting? "He said .

I jumped up in excitement, "yes yes yes" I said . He chuckled , "okay let me ask the boys if they want to come "he said getting up from the couch .

He kissed me on the lips , I wrapped one of my arms around his neck and pulled him in the kiss deeper . "okay let me go before we start something we can't finish "he smirked and ran upstairs .

______________
HEY GUYS SO VOTE AND COMMENT. 💕AND I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR AWHILE SO 🙊🙊🙊

BUT HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOVE YOU GUYS💜💜💕

AND

STAY CLOUDY☁️☁️☁️