chapter 37

27 hours

I was numb .

Jc did come home after the wedding . I was worried that he wouldn't love me anymore . I put him through to much , I wasn't good for him . I was laying in bed , and I haven't moved since after the wedding . A soft knock came to the door , I was praying that was Jc but it was Kian .

I looked at him , I knew he hadn't heard from him because he wouldn't be in here . "I don't know what happened , but I wanted to let you to know that Jc loves you death . And Jc is a very forgiven person , but whatever you did must have been really horrible. Because when I saw him leaving he had this look in his I never seen before . And I'm hoping that he will come back fine . But ...... What did you do" Kian said . I could tell he was holding back his tears.

" I -I cant tell you " I cried

" what do you mean you can't me , you clearly told Jc and it crushed his soul Gabby" he said with a little of anger in voice . I couldn't blame him for getting angry.

" I didn't tell him anything , its what I didn't tell him that hurt him" I said , I couldn't look him in the eye , was I ready to tell him ? Am I ready for more people to hear my secret ?

" what happened?" he said coming closer.

I sucked in a huge breathe and began to tell him

*****

After I told Kian everything , he didn't say anything for a while he just stood there . We sat in silence , I was hoping he would say something . He finally said " I'm sorry for yelling at you , I didn't know. But I see why he is hurt . The person was hurt and was you were keeping it from him".

" yeah , im going to give him a calla and pray he answer " I said with a weak smile. "okay , I hope everything works out . We are going to get something to eat do you want anything?" he asked . I nodded. He walked out , I grabbed my phone and called Jc . He didn't answer his phone .

Great he hates me , the door bell rang. Maybe that was him , I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs. I open the door and it wasn't Jc it was a demon . Alex . "What do you want " I said .

" you , come on lets run away together now that Jc is out our way " he said taking my hand.

"your crazy now let me go " I said snatching my hand from his. " fine , I tried be nice " he said . I tried to close the door in his face . But blocked it , I took off running upstairs . I almost reached the top , but I was I quickly dragged down , " LET ME GO !!" I cried .

" no your mine !" he yelled . He punched my square in the face . slowly blackness took over.