Chapter 22

Not a update , Jk I know probably some of you guys either shitted your pants or was ready to cut someone

But here you guys go .

*gabby pov*

I woke up to the sun in my face , I rolled over to see Jc sound asleep. He looked so cute an when he sleep , I lean in and kissed him in the lips and got out of bed .

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom and took a shower , I got ready but when I came out the bathroom Jc was still asleep .

" Jc wake up " I said as I put on one my Red converse . He groaned and rolled over and put the pillow over his head .

" oh hell no " I said , I walked over and took the pillow off of his head and hit him with it .

" what the hell Gabby " he said sitting up ,
" get up and don't talk to me like that " I said .

" whatever " he said , he got up and walked into the bathroom .He slam the door causing me to jump.

What the hell is his problem , it's like he is on his man period or something . Is he mad me ? Alex?

I wrote him a note saying I was going downstairs for breakfast , I left the note on top of his phone .

**

I got downstairs and I saw Kimberly talking to someone but I couldn't see who it was she was standing in front of her or him .

I walked up to her and saw someone I didn't want to ever want see ..... Kelly.

"Oh " Kelly said, she cross her arms and stared me up and down .

" Gabby this is -" Kimberly said
"Kelly " I said .

" Wait you two know each other ?" Kimberly asked with confusion.

" Yes "Kelly said , just hearing her talk made me want to kill her even more .

" Yes " I said through my teeth.

" How do you guts meet ?"Kimberly asked , Kimberly was just making it worst.

" at a meet and greet " Kelly said .

" yea she is the one who Kissed my boyfriend " I said .

I heard Kimberly gulp hard .

" Well he liked it and it's probably becuase you don't sexually satisfied him"she said.

" Trust me I do "I said stepping closer to her .

" Didn't seem like it when I kissed him"she said .

That was it .

I punched her square in the face and she fell down , I got on top of her and kept puching her in the face .

Next thing I know a pair of arms grabbed me off of her . I was heated , I wanted to kill her .

I can admit that it felt good punching her , "what the hell " Kelly scream. " fucking slut ! I'm bleeding you going to fucking pay" she screamed even louder.

Some of her fans Was standing there shocked. I looked up and saw Jc with a shocked look on his face .

He carried me back up to our room and sat me down on the bed . He didn't say anything , " I'm sorry I couldn't help it , she just kept talking ".

" no , no , no babe I'm not mad .. actually I'm glad that you almost killed her ."He said pulling me into his lap .

" oh , but I can't show my face again because her fans might kill me " I said looking down at the floor.

" Trust me her fans are probably shocked because she shower her true colors "he said hugging me tight .

I hug him back , he kissed me on the cheek.

" that sucked " I said .

I pulled him in for a deep kiss , soon his hands start roaming my body . He laid back and I was straddling him , he put his hands on my back pushing me closer to him.

I started to take my shirt off but once again Kian busted into our room "Dude what the hell?" Jc yelled .

" how did you even get in?" I asked.

" I have a key " he said holding up a card key for our door .

" What do you want Kian?" Jc asked letting out a deep breath .

" I was going to say yall bitches need to come on downstairs and by the way Gabby nice job whopping her ass" he said before exiting the room .

" Let's go " Jc said standing .

Great.

***

Hey peeps hope you enjoy this chapter

Vote

Comment

And

STAY CLOUDY ☁️ ☁️ ☁️