Chapter 4

I flushed the toilet , and got up and I still had a headache . " yea I threw up this morning to "Kimberly said giggling a little ."Im never drinking like that again "I laughed .

I walked upstairs and brushed my teeth , I got ready to go meet up with the wedding planner . I went back downstairs and everyone was taking , I looked around and saw someone I never seen before .

"Babe this is Alex "Jc said wrapping his arm around my waist , I wasn't going to lie Alex was pretty hot . "hi "he said holding his hand out for a hand shake .

"Hello" I said , I shook his big hand . He stare at me with a little smirk on his face . " Well we are about to go"Kimberly said to Connor and give him a kiss and grab my elbow and dragged me out the door .

"Whoa slow down "I said , I got in the car and buckled up . "I had to pull you out of there "she said .

"Why"I asked , did I do something ? "Alex was giving you a look" she said as we pulled out the drive way .

I felt my face becoming hot , I knew it was red now .I stared out the car window and watched the the buildings fly by.y

"Look I just want you to stay away from him"she said , Kimberly was like my mother . I was glad to have her as my friend, I don't know I do if I ever lost her .

We walked into the restaurant were we are meeting this lady .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS .....
SO IM CHANGING WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN AND A LOT OF STUFF IS GOING TO BE HAPPENING SO GET READY TO POOP IN YOUR PANTS .

AND GO CHECK OUT MY FRIEND BOOKS xWoahGilinskyx they're amazing 💜so go do that or else🔫💣🔪☺️

Love you guys

AND

STAY CLOUDY☁️☁️☁️