Chapter 17

The next day I was packing for Hawaii , and my phone started buzzing . I picked up my phone and answered it , "hey sis"a voice said .

It was kyle , "hey big bro" I said . " so I heard that you going to Hawaii "he said , how did he know that? " don't  freak , I called you the other day but Jc said you were sleeping and we talked ." He chuckled.

" Oh what did you guys talk about " I asked , he paused " I told him that if he ever hurt you again that I will come down there and cut off his balls and shove them down his throat" he said.

I could help but laugh , "over protective much?" I said . " yea because you're my baby sis and he hurt you really bad " he said .

"Yea  , but  I can't wait till we get there " I said " I hope you have fun and I'll call you later I have to get to work bye love you "

"Love you too" I said then the phone line went dead. I set my phone down and zip up my suitcase and I was ready for tomorrow.

" Hey baby" Jc said coming in the room , "hey" I said . He kissed me on the lips and hugged me , " so I was thinking " he said .

" sometimes that's  not  a good thing" I said , he frown " I'm serious , I was thinking that we could go get a couple tattoo today"

I scanned his face and he was serious,  I kissed him " okay but are you done packing?" I asked him.

" Yes , now let's go " he said , I grabbed my phone  and we headed downstairs.

*****

We got to the tattoo place there was no one there , "hey , how may I help you guys ?"  A guy said , he was covered in tattoos it was kind of hot.

" Yea we are here to get a tattoo " Jc said , the guy nod and pulled out a book and gave it to Jc.

" I'll pick " he said , I shook my head " no" I said I reached for the book. " Trust me and I don't even need the book I know what we getting and before you protest I know you will love it "  he said  and peck me on the lips.

"Ladies first " the guy said , I sat in the chair and held my arm out . I was nervous,  I felt Jc picked up other hand and held it .
" Ready?" The guys asked .

I nod and he began  .

-----
HEY GUYS SO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER VOTE AND COMMENT .
And the picture is Jc and gabby tattoo.

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS

AND

STAY CLOUDY ☁☁☁